I Miss My Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Last Night I was Sleeping an I Had a Really Weird Dream that I was in a School I Never Been to Before an there was a Active Shooter in There. Probably Because of The Colorado Situation Affecting Me.

Also I Big Jet Plane Crashed in The Parking Lot When I was Trying to Go Out there Awaay from The Shooter an So it was Either the Cops or a Nation Guard Show Up there an One of The Members of it Was My Old Best Friend Back in Jamaica Named Shaneka Williams an She Took Him Out

I Haven't Seen Her in Years an I Can't Ever Find Her on Social Media Even tho there Alotta Other People With Her Name.

In My Dream We Got to Talking With an Catching Up On All The Lost Times an For Some Reason She was in The Military in America an was Telling Me All The Places She Been While in it.

Now iAwake an i Can't Stop Thinking About What She up too These Days an Where She At I Miss Her Alot:(

I Have a a best Friend in America Now too but that's Different. Do Anyone Ever Think Back To Younger Days an Wonder Where You Old Friends are at or doing These Days? I Wish I Could Contact Her Some How... My Lil Sister an One of My GC Besties both say they Think Maybe it means I Will Run into her or Find Her on Social Media. well I Hope it Does anyways FrFr.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. One friend I used to speak with years ago I miss him he used to smoke weed all the time and draw the most trippy pictures on just MS paint.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

3. Why Did Y'all Break Away From Eachother? What's MS Paint? What Did He Draw Pictures Of?

~Toni~

4. The days pass and we never get to say goodbye properly, people will always leave in the end. Be true to yourself

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Well Maybe Sometimes Old Friendships Get Stronger again. It is Really My Fault The Circumstances To Where I Had to Leave Jamaica an Everyting because of a Convoluted Mess. I Just Feelin Guilty Maybe Like I Abandon My Girl There an Iain The Type to Do That Usually because I Admire People Who Loyal an I Expect that of My Self too. Just Stuff happen that was Beyond My Control but Anyways I Would Really Like to Get in Touch With Her again Some How. Pray For Me that I Can Please? :) Thank You For The Reply tho.

~Toni~

6. No point in missing em, ill see em all in the end.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. as i get older...all the time. sometimes i would have a strong intense dream
    about a random old friend, throughout the next few days it’s all i think about. strange. sometimes i google them, facebook them and stuff, but there are sooooo many people out there i don’t know if it’s the same person. i did get in contact with a old friend once and it was a ‘growing experience’

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. if you can’t go back home, wouldn’t it be awesome if you can bring your friend back home to you and if anything, she can visit for a while??

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Well...She Probably could Visit me but I gotta Find her First lol. Idk What She Up too these Days or where she at. It would be Wild if she was in The American Military Like in my Dream tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah, the best ones for me are lucid with deceased love one in a scenario that I as the dreamer realize but roll with cause thats as close as I can get.

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Yea that Happens to me sometimes too with my Dad or My 2 Cousins who were Killed. It just Makes me Wanna See them even more tho irl.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. i don’t know, dreams are weird, sometimes i think they are more to it, then just a dream. little hidden messages and stuff...

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. YES! i feel the same way sometimes. when i was younger and ‘stronger’ i was to try and control my dreams and steer them in certain directions. i feel as if i can’t do that as much anymore
    dreams are weird

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yea Same Here. It's Just Weird My Mind Was Bringing Up My Old Best Friend Who I Haven't Seen in Years an it was So Randomly lol. Now I Just Really Wanna See What She Up Too an How She Doing These Days tho.

~Toni~

15. LOOK HER UP

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I have a friend I miss from middle school. He went into the military and had a mental breakdown then got sent to the pyschward. Intense stuff.

• Informative Informative x 1

17. I Have Been Tryiing to but there isa Lot of Females with her Name on Social media. ima Keep Trying tho lol I Hope I Run Across her on there.

Ohhh damn. He still in there? Have you Talk to Him since then?

~Toni~

18. He's chilling and playing Xbox all day now. However he no longer has access to firearms.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Oh that's Cool lol X-Box is Really Fun anyways. Do you Talk to Him at all tho? I understand mental Break Downs because I Feel Like im Really Close to that on Some days. I Probably would have already if not for my Family tbh. Do You feel that way too sometimes Panda?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. I do sometimes. He's alright. But yea me and him met thru a class back in the day. One school project turned into a friendship. Yea I have a hard time mentally all the time tho. I try not to think about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1