Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had this wax for 2 months now and it never had any bubbles when I first got it. Is it still good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Keptys, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I never dabbed before but I bought this for someone who changed their mind last minute.

2. It depends on how it was stored! If kept in a sealed container, in a cool and dark place, it should be good for for another year or more.

The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage. (abst – 1976) The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage - PubMed

“It is concluded that carefully prepared herbal or resin cannabis or extracts are reasonably stable for 1 to 2 years if stored in the dark at room temperature.” From “The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage” (PubMed- 1976)

And go easy on the dabs at first, hon, they can be "a bit much" for a new user. :eek2:

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1