I French Inhaled And My Nose Started Bleeding

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxBlazing420xx, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Okay so the day started off with me buying a quarter of "Raspberry Cough" from my dealer. I rolled a couple J's and called some of my friends to come over. My friend C brought over his girlfriend who brought some of her friends who I've never met before, but I thought whatever no biggie. We went outside to smoke them and trying to look "cool" I took a massive hit and frenched it all. After it was finished I started talking to this girl K who I thought was kind of cute and out of nowhere during mid conversation my nose just started bleeding massive amounts of blood. Some people started saying "OH MY GOD YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!" And I pretty much embarrassed the living fuck out of me.

The lesson here blades is that sometimes, french inhaling isn't as cool as you think :rolleyes:

2. You've got them virgin nostrils, lol

3. He popped his nose cherry. ^

4. The weirdest part is I've been smoking for about two years now and I've french inhaled countless time's before. But then again that Raspberry was some pretty dank shit :smoke:

5. In all honesty it was probably just a coincidence then, unless you're having some kind of nasal issue. I've never heard of someone getting a nosebleed just from French inhaling, but I'm not a doctor and don't pretend to be, so what do I know?

6. i think you might of been dehydrated (i.e nose was dry as hell) all i can think of

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. you said you were outside....was it cold out? are you seriously allergic to anything? who knows thats weird, but yeah probably a coincidence.

8. It could've been a coincidence, but it just felt like it was because of all the smoke. And yeah it was pretty freezing outside so maybe temperature could've had something to do with it.

9. dry nose will do it.

10. What?!?! I read the title of your thread and was honestly shocked. Thats crazy shit man. You should google that cause Ive never heard of this ever happening. Could be nothing but it could mean something man. Please look into that shit man. Sorry to hear that it happened and hope it doesnt happen again. Have a good night hombre ;)

11. Trying to act cool infront of a girl man, this is what happens. Funny story, It was a few of my friends and 1 girl, we're all smoking inside my friends garage, and my jean zipper happened to be open, and I was smoking, and my friend was like who's girl are you trying to impress?

It's not like I pulled it out....

12. oh he was outside its been chilly here so yea dry nose +cold weather = nosebleed not always but with smoke going through your nose at this state a tear could have happened and that coulda caused the nosebleed

13. Haha word.

14. Hahahahaaha

15. hahaha lol that made me laugh

16. Haha chill man. Op you too, its just your nose being really dry due to the inner membrane being too dry or alergies. When you french inhale its hot smoke going over something thats already dry. It then can crack and then...blood comes out.

Happens to me in the dead of winter cause im near a woodstove which drys the fuck outta the air. Buy a nasal spray man, works wonders.

17. Thanks for clearing that up man, it's just something that really confused me at the moment :confused_2:

18. Remember to keep those nostrils hydrated man.

That sucks though. I've gotten a runny nose and shit but never bled from french inhaling

19. This happend to me too (u ok now cause i thought i had cancer