I do not know what's happening

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by HugoHugieri, Feb 17, 2021.

1. 2 of my 4 plants are having some sort of deficiency, but i do not know wich, they are in the 6th week of flowering, i am using grow micro bloom from advanced nutrients, rhino skin, big buds and some cal mag once a week

Growing in soil under 240w qb, dimmed to the max

Sent from my M2004J19C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Here are the pics, forgot to upload them IMG_20210217_231704.jpg IMG_20210217_231658.jpg IMG_20210217_231654.jpg

3. #3 GroBuddy, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    they dont need cal mag anymore after the week 3 stretch they are basically done growing upwards which is what cal/mag is used for gorwth. from that point they concentrate bud production. most all deficiencies are treated the same feed them more. looking pale is a sign of them being hungry the spots show deficiency as you pointed out. stop supplementing cal/mag and increase the bloom nutrients

• Like Like x 1
  4. also why do you have your 240 dimmed to the max in flower thats backwards to how youre supposed to use a dimmer, granted max maybe too much for a 2x2 at 60 watts a sqft for qb but it could take half at least i would think, I would run max until they burnt lol got to get the most of out what you have

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. They look hungry, and why are your lights dimmed down? They should be at max by this point.

6. The lights are dimmed at max

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. a bigger tent will offer bigger room for bigger pots
    so plant like this growing well will have room to expand those pinched roots
    I always recomend a 4x4 tent minimum 2x2 are great for moms

I'd miss a few feeds allow the plant to catch up

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have no space at the moment for a bigger tent ;(

When i will change house i surely will

• Like Like x 1
  9. They look Hungary!!!! CalMag.. add 1tsp per gal for soil. How are your temps in that tent? If your running 80-85 put a co2 bag in there..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. They all got fixed, i rised the nutrients and they were good, first time i meet such a high nutes demanding plant.
    The temps arent very high, here is kinda cold, the temps go from 17-18 °C during the night to 23-25 °C during the day

11. I personally think it’s to Much light. 240 watts from the wall for 4sq feet. I’m assuming light because of how light they look. Mine do that when there is to much light or they are just watered/over watered. 30-35 watts per sq foot from the wall with quantum boards is working for me right now. Is your light at the ceiling? You gotta remember these quantum boards are for commercial growing. As far as I’m aware they weren’t made for the home grower. They love us because we buy more then we need. What’s your ppm feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk