I am so spoiled...

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by EasyTiger, Oct 15, 2009.

1. So I live around Boulder, Colorado. We get a ton of kids that come into town from places all over the country to attend CU. I was having a conversation the other day with some kids that were from some small town in the South with no head shops whatsoever, so they would just use papers all the time seeing as glassware was a rarity. They were so blown away by all the pipes that are everywhere here. Living in this area of the country, I see a head shop like every time I leave the house and everyone I know has a glass spoon on them at all times like six-shooters in the old West. Anybody else find it weird that fellow stoners a few hundred miles away are pipeless?

2. I feel lucky every night to be able to hit my RooR and get ripped.

3. Ha even where i live people are stunned by my Roor and a/c combo, yet i bought it like 20 minutes from my house =/

4. yeah and i've never even seen anything less then upper mids

5. yeah i'm going to a pretty small town college and EVERYONE who smokes uses papers or dutches, the other day i made a little homemade bong and people were just flabbergasted :eek:

6. i think ways of smoking sometimes links to types of people. I know a lot of people like punk/scene people who only use pipes and people who think there gangster and only hit blunts. Also city vs suburb kinda thing

7. My friends used to be strictly joints and the occasional blunt. Never hit bongs or pipes and they aways just passed it off as a waste of time. Then one day I brought my bong over, things soon changed :)
    The next week my friend bought a three footer and we proceeded to get ripped. Before I knew it all my friends were swearing by bongs, and my closest mate recently inested in a nice glass bong.
    Looks like I turned em ;)

8. Thats deffinetly intresting to think about. Some people that I have talked to have only used papers, however they rarely smoke and would know nothing short of a "bong". A general term they use to define any smoking device. However there most smokers know about glass and other smoking devices.