I am concerned

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jnwsprouse, Apr 14, 2021.

1. I ordered an almost 400 dollar Roor on April 2nd. On April 9th I received an email saying that my order had been shipped however I am a bit confused because when I go to trackyourparcel.eu and enter my tracking number it still says my order is “ready to be shipped”. Can someone please provide me with real information as to whether it’s been shipped or still sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped and provide a timeframe of when I should expect my package? Thank you! I hope you all have a good day!

2. I think the next destination will send a notice when they send it to another destination. so on and so on. They do not have the same setup.

3. Have you ordered from Grass City before? This is my first time ordering from them and I just want to make sure they are legit and not some kind of scam.

4. Ah I am sure they are legit.

5. You’ve ordered from them before? I’m just concerned because I can’t seem to even be able to call them. As long as this is legit and I will legitimately receive my product then that is all I care about. You’ve ordered from them and it was a good experience?

6. Have not ordered from them. Wait to see if someone in the forum has suggestions.

7. I bought a mini bong from them two years ago. It did arrive but it took a little while. I was told by someone here that that tends to happen with the GC headshop so I was prepared at least. I think I got it in about 3 weeks if I'm correct. But it did come. I'm sure yours will too, it's just slow. Also covid doesn't help matters lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Thank you for taking the time to write me this. This helps bring me peace of mind. I have schizophrenia and this type of stress exacerbates it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #9 squirksa, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Tincture of Indica = no more exacerbation. Good luck on your order.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hear you. I have skitzo affective disorder on the bipolar spectrum. There's a thread here you might enjoy that's dedicated to mental illness and ppl post in it and talk about their experiences. I think it's called Mental Health Awareness Thread if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to find the link and PM it to you if you want. Meanwhile good luck on your order!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I would love that!