Humidifier Issues

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by KrispyDonkey, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I just got a 6gal humidifier that covers 2400 sq ft in a 48sq ft room and I cannot get the humidity above 40%. I have 1 Growers Choice ROI 680 bar style LED and 1 floor fan running in a nearly completely sealed room (7x7). If anyone has any solutions I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Not trying to be a dick, but if that's the case you don't know what you're doing or you aren't worried about how much you yield or how good the bud is. I figured my issue out; but humidity and more importantly VPD, is extremely important for maximizing yield and getting the best quality from the strain. Unless you're keeping your room at 50-65F then your not growing your plants right and temps that low would hurt the plant so either way.... not right.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. VPD is a paper tiger, just like the chlorophyll A/B charts were 10 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to find out how much your exhaust fan is pushing. It could be to much air flow or your humidifier gage is functioning improperly?

5. How often are you watering your crop? Water will increase your humidity, whether it’s placing buckets in the room or watering more frequently

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1