HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. What bud is that?

2. Dude that was over 2 years ago. I don't remember what strain it was.

3. I just want to share a method I have been using since the 70s. I find that putting the oil on the paper is kind of a waste as it burns off too fast. I prefer to put it on the herb itself and then roll the herb (sometimes in a paper that has oil on it, but only because there was a little dab that had to go somewhere). The most efficient way to smoke oil is on a Ti Curve (Vapor Swing) or Health Stone.

Here's the video: YouTube - ‪Best way to put hash oil on herb.‬‏

And here are some shots of my oil...

Attached Files:

4. #224 knickertoker, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    Wizinated

5. Let's keep it on topic and Wiz free please :D

6. definitely gonna try that out

7. Just a heads up.
    Please modify your sig. before you get a warning or worse. :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/400356-grasscity-community-forum-rules.html

1. Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.

• For text in signatures: 4 lines normal size or 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and no more than 20k in size.
    • For quotes in signatures: If using a quote from a post, only one quote is allowed.
    *Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed.
    *You can choose text, an image or a quote from a post for your signature. You can't use a combination of them.

Also there can be no advertising/money making links.

8. very good method... have never diluted any of my bho in iso yet... gotta try this though...

ruining your paper sure would suck huh?

9. If you want you can melt it instead of making a wash. You just have to work really fast before it thickens up again.

10. good point... i reheated mine alot when i made it, got it to a nice buddery consistency instead of a sticky wax.

i like how you fold the paper to keep the tree in.... i normally just twist the end up first thing... what you growin over there

11. Right now I have some hash plant as well as the F8 and F9 hybrids of my current breeding project going on.

12. hydro or what? got a journal going on? i plan to make moves into breeding in the future... more damn people in this state need to start growin! i wish i knew someone who did somewhere near me for some reason lol

13. I'm currently not doing journals but there are old ones floating around out there somewhere. Low tech hydro without all the fancy and unnecessary accoutrements some people use.

14. Maybe it would be easier to drop the hash oil onto the herb?

15. Hash oil doesn't really pour well. You can heat it up carefully and do so but it's a lot messier that way. At room temperature quality hash oil is semi-solid.

16. I do this with bho and a snake of bubble down the middle all the time...I usually use a blunt rather than papers though they burn slower with the hash.

17. I just did this but with a blunt!

18. now thats the sickest! ima try tht soon as i get some hash :D

19. No hash oil in here but heres how I roll a joint [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0j1_C5eevI]How to roll the perfect joint - YouTube[/ame]