HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Perhaps it's the camera, computer misrepresentation, but this bud sure has a familiar 'blonde' color to it. What is it? I read the entire thread, but I don't recall it being mentioned.

2. I can't remember now, it's been awhile. It could be one of my hybrids or it could be some of my Oaxacan, which sometimes tends towards a goldish color.

3. isn't my post worth answering or no

4. If I knew the answer I'd tell you but I've never tried. I can't answer the question as to whether 'anyone' knows because I'm sure someone does. Don't get your panties all twisted over it.

Try gently melting it, or working it into a long thin piece and do snake in the grass, but don't get all uptight if you don't get instant answer :confused_2:

5. No worries dude. Sorry if I responded a bit harshly. Have some rep to make up for it :)

6. THanks!!! Sorry I rushed out askin..
    I broke my bowl and I'm still waiting for my bong to be arrived...
    I should've got oil!! (=

7. #208 Pufferz, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow that sounds like they are very tasty and must get you BLOWN.

8. This is really good, I need to try this sometime. I may be getting a hash connect soon and I also want to try rolling hash joints. I'm just afraid they may be very harsh on my lungs.

9. If it's actual hashish rather than oil do a 'snake in the grass'. That's where you roll the hash out into a thin 'thread' of material and bury it in some weed inside the joint. Good hash isn't really harsh but the smoke does seem to expand a lot in your lungs, so take that into account if you roll one with that method.

10. Nice method, can i do without oil? Here in greece we roll with the official way :p , also what oil shal i use?

11. dude why would you use a cig filter in a bangin spliff??

and how come quite a few of you guys dont even cone your joints?

12. I must have missed it. Who was using a filter?

I don't like cones. I like a nice straight joint.

13. ah okay man, never seen some1 roll a straight joint here in uk, cept rolling machine fags xD

some guy few pages ago rolling with bud mixed with oil stuck onto a paper then rolled up in another, i think.. but yeah im sure a filter is a no no if you wanna get high

14. Posted something to the same effect on the joint appreciation thread. I have tried the spliffs and tapered joints and I don't like them either. It reminds me of the person who used to roll pregnant joints with skinny ends. They were just not as pleasant to smoke.

A well rolled, straight joint, will hit better as it burns.

I hear another Euro trend is to mix tobacco with the weed. Not going to be doing that any time soon, either. :)

15. Lean and mean, roll it even and enjoy the flavor. :smoke:

16. Screw mixin tobacco w/treez I like to taste my ganja, but the buzz from a spliff is outrageous. I hav grown to roll up straight even joints because tapered j's without crutches are not retard proof, n always get messed up by some dumbass who pinches it in the roto

17. Thats so fucking true. I had to stop rolling cones with my homeboys cuz he would glue shut the end with his saliva and my moms will clutch the joint like she's trying to snap it's neck! Well.. they're just going to have to pass on this canna-blunt I have sittin next to me. Having a reunion with some friends tonight :smoke:

18. #220 SnowKid32, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    Time to finally start posting on this site.

Honestly, despite the stupidity of most tokers with me in a roto, I can't stand not toking without a crutch. When I've rolled without a filter, I've handed the J to people who point it like, DIRECTLY down and let the bud fall out. And when they're holding the filter, they have a tendency to a) squeeze the whole thing flat, b) put their mouth over the entire thing, or c) bitch about it "catching" the THC. >_>

EDIT: That method looks pretty smexy too. I prefer my concentrates in bowls, but I gotta try that sometime.