Hows This Wax Look?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by isaiahpen1, May 12, 2014.

1. Word, Im in a medical State and its starting to blow up. Problem is all the newbs dont know shit and most don't want to know shit. There is a clinic down the road that sells very poorly made honeycomb. I called them out on the quality on there weedmaps page. A bunch of ppl flamed me for "being a hater" and saying I don't know anything cuz its bomb. These are the same ppl who don't know what purging is.

It is frustrating when ignorance is king and knowledge is the fool.

2. Yea I saw some of that on here. I'll do that tonight.
    Can I smoke it easily any type if way without wasting or using the bud?

I toke for peace and freedom.

3. I did the same with a spot my way selling 12$ cookies and their selling point is "there's almost 2gs in it" well if you know just basic extraction 101 starting weight isn't the end weight 2gs of herb don't extract 2gs of THC and when I called em out the "bud tendor" tried talking non sense and I just gave up what's funny is these 12$ cookies come from a NON PROFIT but I garuntee the cost to make the cookie is around maybe 1-2$ and they aren't helping the community cannabis and area so where's that cash going? After all employees are paid they still have a hefty chunk just sitting there.. And out of 8 dispensers in my state they own 5 so its "large" scale for here and they robbing the sick it disgusts me to no end

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="anon360"] I'd look into a rig when you can invest

5. yea it gets me mad when i see black butane soup nd ppl think its bomb cuz it gets them high.

6. #46 anon360, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Yea I decided to not buy anymore until I have the right tools with it. I still bought new bud and mix it in each blunt so I'll just enjoy it like that

I toke for peace and freedom.

7. How does this wax look? And is there any way to tell what method it was made with?

50 a g in SC, separated into 1 day rations ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400374956.040405.jpg

8. Looks like stable sap to me not bad at.all IMO I'd dab it

9. Stable sap?

Trim Nazi

10. Looks like some stuff that started to autobudder but didn't fully wax up. Wasn't dewaxed and probably had some moisture in the starting product are always the reasons I see for this

Trim Nazi

11. I've seen sap that is more of a non stable or it stays stable for mins but saps at room temp a stable sap is still sap but you can handle it

12. I always thought sap was of a sappy consistancy. Never heard of "stable sap". Then again I stay away from sap.

13. Well its my and my areas lingo I don't call wannabe shatter shatter I call it sap cuz sap is usually over heated and thrown in the freezer and sold as shatter cuz it will snap cold... Stable sap looks the same but you can touch and not worry it sticking to you hence stable(you can touch bend etc) to non stable(turns to.wax with just room temp)

14. Thank for the info! Yeah at room temp it is definitely "stable" but when I leave it in my hot car over the day it can get pretty sappy I actually threw that wax in the refrigerator for a bit before I cut it since it was sticking to stuff

15. No problem when you smoke it doesn't sizzle n snap does it? A tiny sizzle is condensation jus a lil water but if it just full melts you in the clear totally . how long at room temp does it take to turn sappy? If less then 60secs it may not be purged enough
    Usually with my experience with a unstable sap it turns sappy after about 5 mins at roughly 70F room temp

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400779940.159371.jpg what's good everyone I'm new on here! Opinions please? Good to smoke? It gets me pretty ripped?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400780182.193540.jpg here's a different pic same stuff

18. It looks a little dark like it was cooked at to high of temp. But it could just be the lighting. Take a pic of it in a decently light room

Trim Nazi

19. I ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400789201.056086.jpg it looks mad dark regardless idk

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400790187.149514.jpg that's the best I can do.