Hows This Wax Look?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by isaiahpen1, May 12, 2014.

1. Damn I just wanted to see if my oil was quality lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's full melt

Trim Nazi

3. That shatter doesn't look primo. Doesn't look dewaxed and just has nasty color and clarity to it

Trim Nazi

4. #24 simple toke, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Dude...come on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. With.??? I'm not here to flex or even say I know all this that and the third. I was asked to show examples of what I dab so I did just that. And pictures only do so much but either way when I say primo shatter that's my opinion.. when I say golden rule to vac purging is NEVER go above 100F if you don't wanna kill potency and most don't that's a FACT there's no point to argue either cuz my opinion on the wax I smoke is just that mine and the FACTS I've shared if you just do basic Google "how to make proper bho" and you will see a good amount of the artists who been doing this say the same thing. Eventually all this forum internet back and forth will end when someone decides to take all the know how and knowledge accumulated over the years and print a actual book for EVERYONE to refer to. Like the dude from high times the whole cannabis industry wouldn't be what it is today with out the growers bible or when it was in first edition "Ed Rosthenls Guide to growing marijuana " or something to the effect.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was just iffy on some of the stuff you posted, not about temps but the pics. The stuff just looked bad man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. and you are entitled to that I'm not using the best camera its my droid RAZR m so lighting can be a bitch not only with wax but a sub par camera. I stand by the quality of what I posted cuz I smoked it if others ate skeptical that's their issue not mine but do you really think I'd kick knowledge and smoke a shitty product? That is a true definition of a hypocrite haha from the photos I've seen thus far on here (which isn't much I will admit) and the price peeps pay for what clearly is a overheated rushed product it makes me sad cannabis wouldn't be where it is today as a whole if it wasn't from people sharing know how and genetics its no different with the wax industry the more false info put out will bring back more negativity and nothing progresses but with sharing knowledge and learning how to put pride to the side imagine what bho will be in another ten years. Look at the difference between cannabis is the last ten. Sorry for the long rambling but I feel everyone needs to listen as well as teach others what they have been told or figured out cuz in the end everyone benefits .. cannabis isn't spouse to be about greed.. but sadly enough it becomes like wall street more and more everyday

8. I know, thats why I said what I said. It was a subtle way of saying what your saying will prob work. I also believe Jimmy stated that at those temps you will lose some flavor and potency but it will flash purge or some shit.

You never got back to me on what causes auto budder. After 100+ heat here I have noticed one of my shatters turning a little sappy and next is the dreaded auto budder so maybe heat does play a role.

@<span>tHatokaHscHamp Never seen clear bho like that b4. How is the flavor? Your shatters could look better but I myself have had bomb looking stuff that didn't transfer well to a camra so its possible.</span>

9. The taste was crazy like lemon zest is how my palliate can best describe and heat and humidity and what you store it in plays a huge role into what happened like for instance by any chance was it in a silicon case? Cuz silicon and for the scientific reason I can't explain degrades shatter quick I have a theory its due to humidity that can trap in. Kinda how if you leave herb in the sun it will degraded it quick not only cuz of heat but light starts decomp of THC I've watched and read on why this is so but I can't explain it in my words I'll search for the vids and articles I came across to show what I mean

10. yea takin pics of shatter with cams is tricky. in the right postition u can make shitty look decent. nd in a bad postion u cud make bom look like decent. nd i dnt remeber u askin me bout autobudder.auto butter is from temps i belive. i like to keep my shit in my fridge so it doesnt auto budder. but sometimes im driving all day nd i have my rig nd my shit so i cud dab so it cud autobudder. haha in kno whtat u mean u can tell when its gonna budder up. nd u kno its too late to save it ahahah. once it start by the end its straight buder nd i hate it. i just make it honeycomb nd leave it. its never the same after it fucks up ur terpes. 

11. I have around 3 Gs in my freezer now. This fucking heat wave is killing me. I posted a thread a while back asking about auto buddering and it seemed like no one knew what I was talking about. Its nice that more and more ppl are getting into concntrates as this section used to only have like 2 active posters.

12. I think the silicone thing is due to cheaply made ones that let air in. I have had a few different silicone containers. The cheap ones I got off ebay work like you desribed. But the ones I recieved in a gift bag on 420 work great. Most of my stash is split into half Gs in little plastic boxes(best way to describe it) that the dispensary sells them in. And yes they are on parchment paper. I am pretty sure the heat caused the auto budder as we have had Desert winds instead of ocean winds so its hot as shit and dry as shit.

Lemon zest sounds yummy. That shit just looks crazy.

13. :D

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 Stoopid Sensi, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Tell your weed man to get his shit together. Looks horribly purged (if even at all)
    Purging is the process in which the butane and other plant material is extracted from final product.

If you're paying $60/g you should be getting this quality. I'm in the deep south, prices here blow too

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400213019.805172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. i think i accually saw that thread a while ago. tell me about it. in the sfv is was around 100 today. hahahahaa 2 active posters. that sucks. yea there is aloottt less ppl that accually kno there shit when talkin bout bho nd not alot of posters. wish the community was as big ass the weed commnity. 

16. ive accually noticed taht to. i kno what boxes ur talkin bout. i like to keep my shatter on partchment in the frige or freezer. firdge does the job tho. and the heat just kills it. lets say its 100 outside. then my cars black. add another 20 degree(im talkin out my ass idk if its true) nd then add that its a trunk so heats trapped. makes it like 140-150. thts horrible. i aleways notice a taste loss diffence after shit heats the heat like that. 

17. Anything over 100F will not only degrade potency but cooks the terpes off too. I highly recommend budder blocks www.errlybird.com they are platinum cured silicone med grade..so if you ever grabed a strippers fake tit same shit.. I've had some shatter in mine that as for the past five days was fine I'd post pics but down to the last like 3 derbz so it would be a waste.. Next reup I'll get some

18. Haha its insane how little people truly know about bho like even in my state I've gotten more peeps into dabbing then I knew who dabbed its like some next level shit right now which I thought due to.high times covering it that it would be everywhere...watch five years down the road it will be cannabis been being used sense the beginning of time honey oil has been around sense like the 80s and bho first came on late 90s so we gotta be patient errl is still a baby haha cannabis is the old old grandfather of the fam haha feel me?

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400251638.853493.jpg
    What do I do with this stuff? It's not working like it's supposed to. But I don't have the proper tools.
    I used an e.cig mod with a drip tank but without cotton on the coils. Nothing. I also rolled it in a few blunts. Reg high. But last night when I rolled it with the last of my bud and a considerable amount of wax in a joint and I got zooted.
    I have a bong and some pipes. But nothing like the nail u guys talk about on here. I'm thinkin of checking out a few local smoke shops today but what I really wanna know is
    Is there really no other way to smoke wax a simpler way without a needle or some new mod?

I toke for peace and freedom.

20. pack a fat flower bowl then place a small glob in the center of the herb. melt the oil down into the flower and smoke the bowl as normal. super zooted.