How To Tell Whether Your Plants Male Female Or A Hermaphrodite

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Skunky Monkey, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Auto flower strain
    Also why not 18/6 for moms - they need a little sleep

2. oh attached pics look male

3. Are there little balls that look kinda like seeds growing on your plant ?

Sent from my SM-J327W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hmmmm. Looking awfully male. Hard to tell still

Attached Files:

5. Congrats you have a baby boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Can’t tell but that’s a really healthy lookin plant man good job

• Like Like x 1

7. I cant see the pictures at all. Is it possible to send me the pictures ?? I had an entire crop fertilized because of a hermed plant.. They were all feminized so I didn't pay too much attention and before I even noticed, it was too late!!

8. This is my first plant I started. It is at week 6 right now and I'm just trying to determine the sex. Its the biggest of the 3 in my box (it's on the right side).

Attached Files:

9. it's got balls, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks sir,
    It had became more clear today. I pulled it out and threw it away, hoping it won't mess with the other 2 I got.

11. na that hasn't started releasing pollen yet, you should be chill.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just flipped 5 bag seeds at 6 weeks veg hopin at least 2 will bless this house with some good smoke
    4 grape crush and a bubba skunk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Feeling pretty certain the other two plants in this grow are females. One is starting to bud, the other finally showed pistols this morning. 20190518_074803.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hit the lottery.

15. Bag seeds from where exactly like from the dispensary?? Or from your local store

Sent from my 5041C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Had heat stress and a few other issues my last grow ended up with a few seeds in top buds. Plants about to show sex prob in next week or so.
    CF6B7169-C5A9-45C5-AD1B-B4200CE912BA.jpeg
    I assume it’s female just hope it doesn’t herm on me not gunna touch it for 12 weeks. The other plants didn’t herm on me so I think I’ll slide by