How to Make Full Melt Ice Water Extract - Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Brother Urb, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Lost Coast Hash Plant 73u
    S20150922_0001.jpg

S20150922_0002.jpg

The Barb 73u
    S20150922_0003.jpg

S20150922_0004.jpg

2. It is really nice resin, but I had to chop everything like 2-3 weeks early because I am moving to Cali on Saturday. I had like 3 phenols out of 11 seeds. 8 females. One phenol def stood out. I didn't get to dry sift any, but when I trimmed it over the screen it gave up some extremely clean heads. But like I said I never got to take anything all the way,

3. Alright folks this will be one of my last posts for a while. Tomorrow morning I am hoping in the truck to move to North Central Caliofornia. I will be helping start an MMJ delivery service. I will be growing and head of extractions with an emphasis on solventless. You will see me around again but not until I am up and running out there. I might not be around for a while. If anyone is in the Sac area check us out. We should have a landing page up any day for our web site. Our name is Green MT. co-op. Our webpage will be GreenMT.com I will be doing discounts to anyone who mentions GC Everyone stay safe, and much love. See you all on the flip side.
    Francy out[​IMG]

4. Good stuff fracy!

~Ronin

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447639684.229826.jpg
    120u patty frozen waiting to be sieved and dried. Material is trim and small buds that I did a light dry sift with. What ever isn't full melt or really good then rosin for it.

6. Just got the bubblebags 8 bag lite set. Hope they hold up...

7. Some pics of my large bubble run. In the middle of processing over 200lbs of trim and smalls. Turning the majority into rosin. Just some fun shots to share. You will see I have 2 different wash machines. I can tell you the "Bubblenow" machine works better. It has a slightly slower rpm which makes a cleaner hash in the end. The dropbag washer mixes too fast if you ask me. But for rosin it will be fine. 120u on first spin is about a 5* melt. This is all from a total of 4 machines.
    DSCN0026.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

DSCN0050.JPG

8. Some of that 120u Sour D ice wax. Shit is so yummy 5*+ melt. I say you can't put a 6* rating on your own product.
    DSCN0034.JPG DSCN0057.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG

Fucking thing loaded pics like an a-hole.
    DSCN0054.JPG

9. Looks amazing!!! After running the bags, what did you do next to press it so clean and clear?

10. Body heat and parchment. For it to be so clear you need to have seriously high quality hash.

11. Looks wicked agressive.
    I thought bubble was a gentle stir?

Whats with the co2 agitation? Wouldn't give you a lot of crush plant matter too?

12. I have no idea.. doesn't seem like the best idea to me.. I was curious if anyone was actually using these things.

13. Maybe he is working on a hash beer, or sparkling water?

14. Looks like too much adgitation too me. I can tell you one washing machine to the next aren't the same either. I have a Bubblenow, and a Drop Bag washer and the Drop bag def adgitates more and makes a lesser product.

15. I'd be glad to help! I'll go vote right now. Good luck!

16. I voted for you and you didn't even have to ask😀.