Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Cannabis Chocolate Bars (PICTURES!)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skyscraper, Jul 23, 2012.

1. It already is! :yay:

On the very first page of the CannaPharm, the same same simple canna chocolate recipe is the first mentioned and detailed, in the Canna BOMBS tutorial.

You're just adding canna oil, to pre-made melted chocolate, and tempering. :)

The same method (along with several variations) is repeated in several other recipes throughout the thread, and we go even deeper with chocolate making in the Hashy Bar recipe. :hello:

[​IMG]

The above 'Canna BOMB' recipe, details how to quickly create canna chocolate, from already-made chocolate pieces... simply melt, add canna oil, blend, and either coat your fruit or candy, or pour into molds.

It also recommends tempering, for glossy chocolate.

Simple as that!

The below 'Hashy Bar' recipe, discusses how to make your own chocolate from scratch, by first making raw cacao butter into cocoa hash oil, and it then explains how to blend it properly with the right temperature and time, with powdered cacao, vanilla, milk and sugar.

It also goes into more details with the more intricate, fancy or gourmet steps like 'conching', and 'tempering', for the perfect professional texture, and consistency. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Remember; a good canna chocolate, whether it's made from scratch or melted bars, is only as good as the oil you put into it. :cool:

2. Oh damn, didn't see your chocolate recipes, if I had I wouldn't have made this guide.. :L

Sorry if you think I'm trying to claim credit for your recipe.

3. No no! :) Don't worry! It's not like I invented the concept of adding canna oil to a melted chocolate bar, after all. :p

I was letting him know it's been stickied for a while (the melted bar version for almost two years now:smoke: ).

4. Buuuumpidy bump, needs more attention! :D

5. Ah thanks m'boy!

6. would this work if I strained weed with butter (melted as oil?) or vegetable oil? olive oil would work? which of the 3 would work better. and what is the success rate for this edible im gonna do this properly and even get a muffin holder to put the weed in oven.

7. Making Chocolate tonight 10g of 10% THC, 8% CBD Midnight Kush, and 10 Grams of Sour Diesel in 400 grams of Belgium Dark Chocolate.

So each piece of 10 gram chocolate will be a .5 gram dose.

Let you know how it works out, my whole house wreaks right now :)

8. I should have checked the date on the thread. LMAO!!

9. How much oil per gram

10. ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm gonna Try it too

12. How much oil is used in your recipe with .5 of weed?

13. Thanks for all your info you shared. I'm just getting into making edibles. I finally got a good cannabutter now I just want some easy recipes to use it in