How to ask a girl over to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iRunLungz, Apr 17, 2021.

1. FragrantBogusHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

Editing that post won't stop you looking silly my man I already quoted it lol

2. Winner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brews really enjoys his reports, you just cant take it from the guy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just like you really enjoy replying telling people right???

Just to clear things up though I haven't reported a thing in here.. go back & read the comments LOL, I can even tag a mod to confirm it if you'd like???

5. Yes

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yes at what lmaooo, I honestly haven't even reported any 1 in here.. OP said they're 18 ain't nothing any 1 can do to prove otherwise:confused_2::laughing:

But also out of every 1 who's replied why say I did the reporting:laughing: I just asked the age :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. 43?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. 22 yrs old, and he falsley reported me and im 55 yrs old. P- sam had to reprimand him for foul language.
    Brews needs to chill out or find a less mature forum. We strive to be kind,kind,kind here :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Who's 22? I knew you were an old man but didn't remember how old.

10. Brews lol!

11. I thought he was older for some reason

12. I'm guessing.

13. In that case I'm sticking with my guess that he's 43. Maybe we'll get corrected and then we'll know. I'm not very good when it comes to guessing a person's age by reading their posts. I would have guessed OP was 16 so I was a couple of years off there which is damn close when you think about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I don't even need to be begged. I always offer myself. Really, don't be afraid to tell her that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just ask the question right away, straight to the point. If you are confident that she likes you then, no need to make any exaggerated moves.

16. I'm late to the party but just play this for her...

17. i know this is crazy but you could say "hey wanna come over to my house and smoke with me?"

lol its a girl, not an alien.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Just because it's illegal for a minor does not make it your responsibility to pry every anonymous user over their true age on GC.

I see some familiar faces here and let's just say, I'm not surprised this post went down this route.

19. Text n ask er most ppl wouldn’t turn weed down unless their not comfortable with ya

20. not out of the blue.
    lay the foundation first
    next time u communicate with her say
    “hey i enjoy talking with you, maybe we can talk some more sometime.

do what you gota do and smoke her out if she wants to. only if she wants to because u need her to be comfortable with you

but whatever you do

don’t make a move on her
    don’t make a move on her
    don’t
    make
    a
    move
    on
    her

control yourself and leave HER wanting more.