Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed to get you high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daft Funk, Oct 15, 2011.

1. .3 my tolerence is starting to go way up... One bowl used to have me out for around 3 hours

2. .1-.5 depends on quality/how im feeling

3. What are you guys using? Bong or pipe or joint

4. if i am smoking top dank .2 haha anything lower then that not including mids or regs around 1 gram+ my tolerances is crazy at the moment tho

5. LOL some ones smoking regs

• Like Like x 1
  6. Depends, What kinda weed. If I'm smoking dank weed, Like a bowl packs enough for me.

7. I'm on some bubba kush from a california clinic, and .2 will get me pretty high. Couch locked

8. I smoke fire and about one bowl will do me good. I have been trying to make my herb last longer so been taking snaps here and there and I feel those good.

9. small joint of diesel gets me high...although i dont like to settle for just "high"

10. Im with the rest.

.2 / .3 Of course using my bizzong.

11. About .3-.5 get me and my gf nice and toasty out of my bong. thats just minimum though, we eisily kill 1-1.1g between us to get blown.
    we usually just smoke till we both start coughing too much though

12. About .3-.5 get me and my gf nice and toasty out of my bong. thats just minimum though, we eaisily kill 1-1.1g between us to get blown.
    we usually just smoke till we both start coughing too much though

13. Probably like .2-.3

14. For me it only takes 0.1 to 0.2 to get pretty high. Stoned prolly 0.3

15. usually smoke atleast a gram everyday with friends, we get either 1 or 2 joints out each gram, or if we have a bong 3 or 4 out each gram, usually get nice bud aswell but if its dry we smoke gambo which is soakin wet and shit, enough to get me stoned

16. I usually smoke 1 g (2 packed bowls) in a session and get right. Pretty stoned after the first 4 or 5 hits in.

17. If I haven’t smoked all day, one hit will get me lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Full 5 gallon bucket of buds lasts about 6 months .
    its about 3.5 to 4 pounds per bucket .
    I don't keep track on how much I smoke, as long as i don't run out .