Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed to get you high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daft Funk, Oct 15, 2011.

1. How much weed does it take you guys to get high? Like how many grams

2. just had one skinner of tobacco and weed and im nice n high

3. [quote name='"Hick727"']How much weed does it take you guys to get high? Like how many grams[/quote]

Grams? No. To get me and my girlfriend high on dank it takes

4. Erm....like .2 or .3

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I get pretty high off of one bowl. Two bowls will get me really high. Three bowls, and I won't be able to smoke anymore because my lungs refuse to inhale it. That's probably 1 to 3/2 grams.

6. Nice size blunt always does the trick for me.

7. .2 for the buzz .4 for the stoned anything more = even more stoned

8. Just one bowl from a bong or pipe.

I need more for joint though.

9. .5 gets me pretty ripped

10. dunno...bout .1 to .2 to chill for two hours. I don't weigh out every hit I take. But I know that 1.6 g kept me high every evening for 7 days straight. I <3 my tolerance and consumption pattern. High for a week, T-break for two. Keeps me happy and my wallet fat.

11. to get a buzz probably around .2 .3 but to get my head on right it takes about .5

12. Woah, I don't know what kind of dirt weed your smoking, but it only takes like a .2 or .3 for me.

13. Right b4 this bout of pneumonia which is doubling as a long overdue tolerance break, unless i was hitting a fat bong it was taking a g to get me where i wanna be. Before my tolerance went soo wack though i could get ripped off ~.15 for 2-3 hrs and .3 id be in outer space for abt 4 hrs, thats with average $15 a g dank, if its my $20 a g shit from a different connect, it takes a .1 snapper or personal spoon bowl to get me flyin for a couple hrs. i cant wait to b back to toking and off this pneumonia!

14. I'm guessing only about .3-.4 grams will get me high. But I usually smoke at least .5-1G each sesh.

15. [quote name='"SarkasThalos"']dunno...bout .1 to .2 to chill for two hours. I don't weigh out every hit I take. But I know that 1.6 g kept me high every evening for 7 days straight. I <3 my tolerance and consumption pattern. High for a week, T-break for two. Keeps me happy and my wallet fat.[/quote]

This.

I love getting a nice 8th of beasties, and smoking 2 or 3 times a day for two weeks straight, then taking a nice two week t break.

16. .2 will get me baked out of my mind :cool:

17. .2 to get baked for 2 hours

18. one or two bowls to feel it it
    3-5 to actually be "high"
    it varies though

19. .8 or maybe more. if im using a vap its like .2 or something