Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do i need per brownie?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by harlemshake, Feb 18, 2013.

1. This. Don't worry about charring your weed, it's more like putting your weed outside on a really really really hot day rather than anything that will burn your weed. I usually decarb at 225F, so you can go even hotter, but I don't think there's much of a difference other than how dry it makes your weed. I prefer mine on the dryer side because I like to imagine it absorbs more oil the dryer it is. I don't know if it does or not, but it sounds like it makes sense. lol Decarb the weed beforehand and follow the instructions in the recipe you posted and you should be golden. :smoke:

2.  This looks pretty awesome, so you're saying from this 4 fl oz tinc you could make 3-4 batches of brownies? from 7 grams?

3. Yes, and yes it's pretty awesome.

4. Well all the steps aren't that complicated. You use lecithin in your oil also right? Would switching to canola make a giant impact? I know coconut is better for bio-availability but is it drastic or more of a perfectionist kind of thing.

5. I did not use lecithin, doesn't mix well with my wife's digestive system.
    I've only used coconut oil, it is the preferred oil.
    Canola and olive oil are "too healthy." Not enough saturated fat. It's worth buying coconut oil.

6. .5grams of dank in a brownie had me high for 7 hours but when I took it I haven't smoked weed in 2 years and I had an empty stomach.