How I make my bho step by step

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dr fumbles, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Yeah not sure why that is so dark.  How thick is the patty, and how old was the material ran?

2. #62 bbhhoo1, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Its actually pretty thin...the shakes may be old not that fresh. I used power 5x ...4 cans per tube....each tube is about 100g shakes. I got about 14g outa 100g shakes now. I have a hot plate but I don't really heat it during blasting. The more you heat it, the more you will make it gooey and unstable. That is my experience. Our weather is around 70 around day time so I don't think I need hot plate. After I'm done blasting, I kept whipping it. And then I put the patty on parchment paper. Then I put it in vac chamber. I vac it until it doesn't muffin up much. And then I cover the patty with another parchment paper. And then I roll it with a stainless tube just to make the patty thinner. After I made it thinner, I used heat gun to heat the patty. I put it back in the vac chamber to purge more. I repeated this cycle for about 10 times. I'll take more photos tomorrow to show you guys. Its not very clear but its thin and lighter yellowish. 

Things I can improve is these: I can dry the shakes more like laying them flat under the sunshine. And then put the shakes into the freezer the night before I blast it. I can also use better butane like whip-it 7x or even 9x but that will make the base cost higher. I get a master case power 5x locally for $160 now. I can also invest more on the pump. The pump I have now is 1 stage 3CFM. I can buy a 2 stages and 6CFM to make a powerful purge. Well...my 1 stage still pull to -29.5 psi tho. That's all I can think of now. 

I use stainless tube from orchard's supply for like $12  ... you know they got those 12" long 1" diameter stainless tube ... its the best deal...I found some 12" long stainless tube on eBay but thats still $20.