how do you fire your employee?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I'd tell him he's a whiny bitch that can't show up on time, it's really pretty simple. Don't want to work and shut the fuck up? Get to walking...

2. i don’t play into all that label bullshit. i pay cash. i keep it simple and easy. but when your boss goes and does your job for you, do i really need to say anything? do u think i will have another job for you when i am done finishing your job??

3. i try and be a chillax as possible. it dosnt have to be hard.
    so if they don’t want to work or do the job, then fine. i really don’t want you working with me. find something u like doing. we live in the greatest country in the world, one of the greatest cities to work in, you can find something that you enjoy and i will be happy for you

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. i think i need to establish some
    basic rules like that and as dumb and lame it is, i will begin doing that with new people. maybe a simple handbook or something

5. well i did pay them partly because they started. i think that was fair. and they know. you know when u tell ur boss u r going to go to work but you don’t.
    u know what happens

6. Dude I would've left you by now. This is year 2021 setup direct deposit man. You sound shady as fuck.

7. see thats why you are a walk over....cause you THINK! ...be more assertive or consider another line of employment

I'll be doing that with new people is extremly weak as it marginlizes the old workers

words like 'handbook' again tell us you need leadership lessons ...yes its learned

again ....'or something' bosses don't think they know ..its why they are paid more for that very knowledge

its obvious that YOUR boss knows this ....so ask why? why does he want a weak leader

being a boss often means being a prick ...its an army team thing

good luck

8. i pay with cash or zell pay. sometimes i pay at the end of the day, sometimes i pay when the job is completed. ideally i rather pay at the end of the job, but some of my helpers have cash problems and i don’t want anyone coming to work for me with no money to eat and no money for gas to get to wor and back home. fuck a lot of times i just buy everyone lunch. shady as that is, it’s the cheapest and easiest way to pay someone as far as i am concerned.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. as harsh as it sounds, GREAT ADVICE. something i will be thinking about throughout the day.
    the thing is, i’m not a prick or a dick, but i realize that i need to be one more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Are your workers illegal? Is this a reason as well? What an interesting employer. Lol

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. bullshit and dont fall for that horseshit either,if you want a complete turnaround of employees every day listen to vostok,if you want employees to work for you and come to work and enjoy there job,dont ride above them,you aint no difrent from them,respect is earned not given,they disrespect you warn them first time and talk to them explain what you expect at that time,then if they dont like it they dont come back that simple.
    these kids today have to have every thing told directly to them usally,there are exceptions ,those are the one that you can make into leading hands,those are also the others just starting or just simple look up to,you are the boss,in there world that means you are the villian,prove them wrong,dont be a pedistal looking down on them ,that attitude brings more grief than anything,take my word,remember this if you will do it expect them to do it,you would problaly crap your pant to see there faces if you pick up a mop and start mopping your own floor,if you will jump into shit,they will too,they then respect you cause you dont walk above them,we are all equal in this world remember that and you wont be hiring folks all the time.
    remember the age group ,the world as it is,if you ever rasied kids you will know what im talking about,if you havent then you are getting a taste of it right now,the employee is playing you wanting you to put him or her in check

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well at least you're doing the right thing by giving lunch and making sure everyone is well kept. That I'd say is your strong suit ya know. Hope you got someone ya needed tho. Cheers man.

13. Document to identify patterns or trends in his working habits. Also document recommended performance adjustments and your corrective actions.

Program time monthly to counseling, good or bad. It really helps in promotions, demotions, or firing. Make sure to outline your standards for meeting and exceeding work at your business.

Some people do not realize they are screwing up and just feel like the system is against them. Never forget to get their input and ask them what they should do to improve performance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

Amazon

[​IMG]
    Amazon

[​IMG]
    Amazon:
    3 great books that I've had to read to become a shit person to get other peeps to slave for me

good luck

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. #35 Vee, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    ...and then my younger sister got married ...THANK GOD!

16. no they are all actually American citizens. Maybe that’s the problem.

interesting in what way??

17. Most likely next level shit for me! Thank you...

18. I totally agree. I do want them to want to come to work. I am the kind of person that will grab the mop and mop the floor. I rather lead by doing it and by showing it. In no way shape or form am I better then them, we are all equals

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I been though a lot of shit situations, I have had a lot of horrible bosses and the best bosses, so I try to put myself into their shoes

20. Well, that's illegal not to hire because of gender atleast where Im from..lol. ive never called out or missed work for lady issues, even carrying my son all the way up til 2 weeks before, I only went to drs appointments using my sick leave and scheduled what I could after work. Some people just call off all the time and some dont. I dont really think its a gender thing. Just cause one female done it doesnt mean another will. Men get paid time for parental leave where im from too, so u best not hire anyone:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1