How do I use this thing?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brundel, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I was given this bong and I am not sure how to use it. I’ve only smoked out of beaker bongs where the bowl is removable from the stem. On this bong the bowl is fixed and there is no hole on the side of it as there would be on a glass pipe, for example.

When I try to hit it it doesn’t get strong suction… Any advice?

Attached Files:

2. Most bongs use a male bowl, that bong uses a female bowl. It may be the wrong size. Does it feel like when u put the bowl on the downstem it's too big? If so you probably have an 18mm female bowl but need a 14mm female bowl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. its because its a dab rig with a wack bowl on it

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The bowl appears to be secured to the bong. I’ve been hesitant to give it a really firm tag because I don’t want to break it. But it is possible that the bowl has become glued to the stem due to resin, which there is a fair amount of at the base of the bowl

Attached Files:

6. Wow. I haven’t advanced forward to dabs yet,. But the rigs that I have seen seemed a lot smaller than this. Would this be a large dab rig?

• Like Like x 1
  7. the bowl is not fixed to the piece, its stuck on it from rez or reclaim

its stuck. it isnt secured.

its a dab rig, not a bong

yea, chinese bongs/rigs dont make alot of sense sometimes

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any ideas on how I would be able to unstick the bowl from the resin?

9. Never mind. I found the answer as to how to remove a stuck bowl on another thread on this website. I’m going to try this dab rig bong thingy again later on tonight and hopefully it hits better.

10. My bad I think Jkill is right yeah I think someone may have put a bowl there when a banger or whatever should be there (idk dab terms that much really). And yeah looks stuck by resin not blown on.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It is more towards the dab rig design but it is a recycler bong none the less, look at how tall it stands.

12. It's a calling young one it's time to move forward to Dabs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. That is an interesting thing. I'm looking into those now.

14. Bongy McDab Rig worked like a charm last night....hit smooooth. I would like to give thanks to those that helped me along this journey of discovery. We did this together.

• Like Like x 3
  15. For future reference, if a bowel or banger (dabs) seems stuck on it. Take your lighter or torch to it for a few seconds to loosen up the gunk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Exactly how I did it.

• Like Like x 1