How do i know when its time to clean my bubbler?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by highman20, Dec 3, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. You can clean it whenever you feel the need to dude lol, some people wash pieces after smoking 1 bowl others leave it months at a time :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #3 jon_odpl, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    ^^
    There's no real answer to this. Just clean it whenever you feel like it's getting too dirty. You'll be able to tell with the tar & resin build up.

And your lungs will thank you for it too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Take a ride on my banana boat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. For health reasons I clean my shit weekly, that is pipes and whatnot. Bongs and bubbles, dab rig, nectar collector, all those kinds of things I do when used, except the reclaimer on the dab rig, that shit gets cleaned with iso. But really it takes only 24 hours of sitting for water in a bong to start growing nasty shit in it. I have COPD and can't chance much these days anymore. So I keep everything cleaned, I boil out all 3 of my pipes weekly now. I got really sick a few years ago and it was from a bong that was used to smoke unclean bud. Plant was affected by PM and buddy smoked it using his bong, the next day we used bong again to smoke some shit I had and within 24 hours I ended up in the ER unable to breath, was ran through a ton of tests and was determined I had a fungal infection in my lungs. About killed me. Ever since then I won't touch any cannabis products that I don't know for sure are clean, most of what I consume now is either my own shit or stuff from dispenser. Only way I know its clean. So its a personal thing on when and how often but I would suggest never leaving any water in a bong/bubbler and cleaning stuff at least weekly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Damn yeah my water is green cause sometimes i let my friend use it at work and he comes back and you cant even see through the water its like swamp water. But yeah i need to start cleaning em more often sounds like if i dont start im gonna be regretting it.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Once a week is good. I wouldn't let the water turn green tho lol. You'll get to know it more as you use it and eventually you'll just know when to clean it. It's a very nice bubbler!!! Best of luck!!!

7. If u need to ask yourself, then its time for a clean, i clean my stem piece and bowl once its already clogged lol

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. you need to ask yourself.

9. I clean all my pieces almost every day. I can't stand dirty glass when it's so easy to clean.
    I clean my bong every other day because my ash catcher does a good job of keeping my bong clean. I have to clean my ash catcher every day. I can't stand to see build up on it.

10. Оne time a week