How do i get ripped af?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Kalen.420, Mar 27, 2021.

1. i’ve been smoking for quite sometime now and just don’t seem to get as high. what can i do to get super stoned?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Blast your weed with Butane to make oil.
    20200526_095012.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I feel you. I have had my medical card for over a year now and have smoked pretty heavy every single day for the last year+ ... I think we both just need a tolerance break. I never last 24 hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 1. Different weed
    2. Bong
    3. Hash
    4. Dabs
    5. Take a break for a while

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good old t break. I'm overdue for one. Some folks might tell you a break isn't necessary but all I can say is everyone is different. Some need it, some don't. Sounds like you do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. @BrassNwood
    Dude needs some hash caps tech bro!
    Trust me, this is what you are looking for. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. They do kick some Major ass don't they? LMAO

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]
    Triple batches
    [​IMG]
    15 grams of 160 micron dry ice Kief
    3 tablespoon of Coconut oil
    1 1/2 teaspoons Lecithin.
    [​IMG]

This is BadKats Hash Capsule recipe and it just doesn't get any more potent then this.
    Works with anything.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

5 Grams of Kief or Hash or powdered buds or concentrate or..
    1 tablespoon of Coconut oil (any cooking oil)
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (optional power booster)
    combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (optional)

Concentrates 1 drop = 6mg
    Kief-Hash 1 drop =3mg
    Powdered Buds 1 drop = 1mg

Take 10mg and wait 2 hours
    if not stoned
    Take 20mg more and wait another 2 hours
    if not stoned
    Take 40mg more and wait another 2 hours
    if not stoned.

Keep doubling the dose and waiting between until it works and you to hammered to stand up.
    Keep track of how much you needed and you have a baseline to start from next trip.
    Warning:: This can last 6 to 24 hours.

Do NOT call 911 for a edible cannabis overdose. Not only do you look like a fool there is nothing they can do for you.
    A quiet, dark room and time. :) it just wears off. Eventually.
    To much to fast is NOT fun. Spins and hours of puking if you really go WAY over the line.
    Can feel like the best hallucinogenic ever. Kaleidoscope vision. Voices are scrambled and meaningless.

This stuff Stacks in my system and I must skip a day per week or I'm silly stoned and not very functional.
    Caution:: Toking while oil dosed can send you FLYING for the hour the toke lasts. A little smoking goes a LONG ways when oiled.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I was about to describe a great workout/diet routine. WHOOPS, wrong context!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    get a job

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Gotta thank Science of the weed being beyond potent....yakkk!!!*
    Anyway...lost in this dimension...lies!!!
    Just beyond toke with b.o.d, bongz of destruction....norm people think I act crazy in the coming destruction of us all............

11. I read the title as "How do I get ripped off."

Like, have I got a deal for you, mate :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Uh, what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Grind a gram of good bud, pack 1 bowl, smoke it all in ONE hit, hold as long as you can. Repeat.
    I had to do this long ago when my tolerance was too high.

The trick for me, was to get as much cannabis into my brain as quickly as possible, rather than smoke a gram in a couple hits.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dabs&Edibles.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Hold each hit inside as much as you can it will always hit your spine :apache:

16. T break :) 2-3 days is enough to make a difference, a week will really do wonders, and its a great test of your mental will too

Came off a 9 month one a few weeks ago, was right back to being Buddha-level stoned :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Damn 9 months thats not a t break thats a detox :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. @GasGoon305 Sorry, but all that does is add lack of oxygen/ CO2/ CO poisoning to the effects of cannabis! It does not increase the cannabis high, just makes it "sleepier" and less healthy. Our lungs are very efficient at grabbing stuff from the air (oxygen, THC, etc) and scientists have shown that holding a hit "forever" does not increase your cannabis high!

This question was answered decades ago, so I don't know why this myth continues to live on! (I had to dig into the "ancient" Pre-2000 studies to get these.)

Breathhold duration and response to marijuana smoke. (USA) (abst - 1989)
    Breathhold duration and response to marijuana smoke - ScienceDirect

"Typical marijuana effects (increased heart rate, increased ratings of “high” and impaired memory performance) were observed under each of the breathhold conditions, but there was little evidence that response to marijuana was a function of breathhold duration."

Response to marijuana as a function of potency and breathhold duration. (USA) (abst - 1991) Response to marijuana as a function of potency and breathhold duration - PubMed

"The results confirm previous findings that prolonged breathholding does not substantially enhance the effects of inhaled marijuana smoke."

Marijuana smoking: effects of varying puff volume and breathhold duration. (USA)
    (click “psuedu” for download - 1995) Google Scholar

"These findings confirm the utility of the controlled smoking technology, support the notion that cumulative puff volume systematically influences biological exposure and subjective effects, but cast doubt on the common belief that prolonged breathholding of marijuana smoke enhances classical subjective effects associated with its reinforcing value in humans."

@Kalen.420 Try a 100 mg edible! Edibles take longer, but your liver changes the delta 9 THC into 11 hydroxy THC, which is stronger than the delta 9 THC. :biggrin:

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Same here, 3-5grams a day. Good edibles for at night are the answer, combined with your usual toking.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm here because I though this thread was about weight lifting :(

• Like Like x 1