How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Well...I went. Objectives met.

2. Walked the dog at the park

3. been losing weight since March of this year. Presently, I've lost 40lbs. One time, I wanted to go to the gym but my hernia was acting up. I decided to hit my setiva pen. My pain went away and gladly went to the gym. Im out of shape and been working hard to loose weight. at that time I lost 30lbs. I suddenly decided that I should actually run instead of walk to see how long I last. I usually can do 30 second (sad right). I did it and lasted on the tredmill got 2min and 30sec. What a difference! At that point I wasnt having a hard time breathing not felt like I was going to collapse. I just stopped so I can do my Target heart rate lol. So, idk if it's because I lost weight that I can run better, or the setiva that helped me. answer?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Swam.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cut quarter acre of black berries in the rain for an old neighbor that can’t do much anymore. Partly because there growing on my property but also a challenge for myself. Gunna remove some old fencing and trim his trees tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This guy east coasts

7. What do you mean?

8. I think it's a gay thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I exercised my lungs with ciggies.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. 2 walks on the beach one in the morning one after dinner think I hit 11 miles between the two walks.
    EC881ACE-2806-4F94-9E75-EEEAF02B815A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 11 miles of walking!!!!!
    Are you SURE?????
    That’s about 4 hours of walking my friend. Unless you power walk or took a brisk jog here and there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. U bein for real man lol. I can do 5 miles on the beach in 1.5 hrs. Walk the beach every day if it’s not raining or dark. My dog needs exercise daily or she gets depressed.

13. So 10 miles is 3 hours, you seriously take a 3-4 hour walk every day?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Long time runner forced to all but stop after knee replacement. Walking 5+ miles a day now, but looking forward to 10+ a day when I retire in a year. Also have a dog in need of outdoor time. Not as outrageous as you might think.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I make my own weights, be it buckets filled with heavy stuff or other heavy objects like chairs, to do bicep curls, etc. That's indoor. Outdoor you can use everything including big rocks, logs, rope tied around a tree and using your own body weight, etc. I use a backpack and fill it with heavy objects (plastic water bottles work well) to increase weight for pushups.

On the go I'm a free runner... I challenge myself to take interesting routes, which most people would not think to take. I take the stairs everywhere I can! I live in a high rise on 9th floor... Drive thru doesn't exist for me... I park my car and walk to get my coffee... Every step counts!

My work is the best in the world! It keeps me VERY fit due to the amount of cardio involved and the dynamic of the environment keeps my mind sharp and focused... Very important elements in the formula for success!

My trail bike is going in storage for winter... My snowboard is already dusted off and ready for the slopes!

Cheers!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I do a morning walk to watch the sun rise

and thinking of adding another at the days end to see her sink ..lol

it gets addictive this walking thing ..lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I got 2 buddies that do this..I too thought it strange one guy has 4 expensive cars too..lol

but then again perhaps we are all old enough to know of 1-3 guys that all had heart attacks
    at gyms staring at the butts of young aggressive females..? screaming
    Die Sex-ist Pig ...Die" ....lol..lol...lol

18. I walked the dog and rolled 2 J's, I'm beat and my fingers are sore.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. B1638403-3FE4-4CBA-91B0-CC95478FB729.jpeg
    6 miles today there’s no filter on that pic btw

• Like Like x 1
  20. beautiful pic......but taking a pic of 6 miles doesn't mean you "experienced it" fully.........:love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1