horrible horrible dream

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Antone Alpha, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I was happy. Like genuinely happy, like shit you only see in the movies man. I moved to Florida with my lil bro and ma. I found a nice job. It was unsophisticated but paid decent. The woman I loved was there. The dream ended with me holding her hands, smiling. I can't go back to sleep now.

The few seconds of realization were absolute misery. I felt horrible, like a failure.

I'm gonna puff on my bong until I puke, I can't take this bullshit man!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Uh...toke it up man.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I know what you mean. I hate waking up in the middle of a sex dream. They feel so real in every way

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hell yeah brother.

5. What

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Shit man...nothing worse than a dream of living a perfect life with the girl who got away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Yeah, what? I never dream like that. I agree ^^^

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. It's rough brother. I got sick and tired of moping about it. I was pissed after work. Seeing all the happy couples and shit, wanting that kind of shit for myself. I decided to buy a workout bike, made a list of changes to my life, (and no I ain't gonna stop smoking weed... it's just made me happier) and even went out for a run this morning. Hell, even chatted with my friend and cried a couple of tears.

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

9. [​IMG]
    Someone steals my girls Ferrari I borrow a Bentley and give persuit and crash into a tv
    [​IMG]
    rescued by a large teddy bear, I'm sent to my mom who beats the crap outta me

...I reach for the vape!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. A very very nice dream. The cure is get high and fine some pussy. Works for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. How do I find it?

12. Hang out at your local head shop and start talking shit. Chicks love that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mind giving me an example of something you'd say?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hi how are you? Ten lick your eyebrows. It works for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. here's a shitty gram- now bend over - yeah - that's just good

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. If only it was that easy

17. but it is... but a change of atitude on your part and an understanding on how you too can be a challenge to the person you love, afterall all you have is your presence

• Like Like x 2
  18. It was shortly after I moved out of home around the age of 19 and I was really attracted to one of my female friends named Heather, I was having a great dream that her and I were making out with one another and about to have sex when fucking MOM calls to see if I was home so she could visit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Antone, it sounds like you want to be in love and live happily ever after. That's entirely possible but it takes a lot of preparation work. To catch a good and decent woman you need to use good bait. Make yourself into a responsible person with a good future, someone she could see herself settling down with. When you become that person you won't have to look for chicks, they'll find you and you can afford to be picky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Words of wisdom. She also has to love weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1