Homemade ANYTHING

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by FatJoint25, Feb 25, 2010.

1. OK, but u have 2 understand, man, that mentality is 1 of those things in the world that wont stay the same, but every SP is different. and tell me, how much is your dad's meds, huh? the man's got me on Seroquel, and w/ my shitty as insurance, i got 2 pay about 550 a month, i think it is

but to those who actually r tring 2 help me w/ this, i preciate it, an yes, i should go git a bowl from a store. but 4 now or when im in a tight situation, i need 2 know. Danke

2. For making homemade Rolling papers, nothing is better than outermost onion peels. Take the flaky dry outermost onion skin (upto, but not including the meat of the onion) and cut into a paper shape. Rub a THIN layer of honey across the face down side meeting the edge when rolling. Kinda tricky to apply gumming while rolling, but a dab of honey in a dixi up and some dexterity will get it done. Smokes clean, tastes and smells like notmal papers. If it blackens and sizzles, you used too much honey.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. imagine commenting on a 12 year old thread just to tell everyone that you use ONION PEELS for rolling papers??????

wtf o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. plus if i ain't got rolling papers on me, its more then likely i don't have a onion either lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. That's gnarly just buy a pack of papers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Page 420 out the bible will do to.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. The OP should be 25 years old now .....