Homemade ANYTHING

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by FatJoint25, Feb 25, 2010.

1. :wave: I need to know how to make anything like bowls, bongs, rollin papers etc., with things you can find at home. I have a bowl i made out of a pen, and know about gum wrappers for papers, but what else is there??? :confused:

2. homemade vaporizer, all you need:smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA]YouTube - How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]

3. yeah, i spose so... u know, i hear all the time bout homemmade bongs, but everytime i find directions ican ACTUALLY DO, it winds up fucked up! :mad: anything i can use would be better. Hey, by the way, has any1 heard about head shops (wait, that's a dumb question...) What exactly ARE they?

4. Lol, a headshop is a place where you can buy just about anything for smoking. You can buy bongs, spoons, bubblers, chillums, all sorts of pipes. I would suggest you find one and get a nice glass piece instead of screwing around with homemade pieces made out of plastic that has harmful chemicals.

5. AY MAN!!! nah, iss cool. i know. but DAMN, man, i am flat broke 24/7 :( it doesnt help tht im grounded all the time (iknow, FAIL!) all i need is ways 2 make anythin at home. i know its not good 4 me, but hey, WHO GIVES A SHIT! :cool: i meen, it all cums down to one thing.... INHALE! :smoking:

6. Really, grounded? Dude, how old are you exactly?

7. Busted. :hello:

8. [​IMG]

9. hahahahahahaha :wave:

10. Hey, jackasses, first of all lets git this strate: Questions arent necessary, r they? and 2 answer u, im a nineteen yearold border line schizophrenic who lives w/ his dad b/c he cant git a job or a house, and his only friends either stay away 50% of the time (my rants) or they really dont exist... so git out of my bizness, all right??? :mad:

11. fatjoint:

FUCK HOMEMADE ANYTHING***

quit smoking through bullshit plastic, you only get one set of lungs bro. it comes down to one thing: staying healthy

if you want to smoke but got no pipe, get any kind of fruit and make a pipe that way. apple is always the classic

or just go buy a 2 dollar pack of papers, smoking gum wrappers?!?! dude how old are you?

***not homemade glass :)

12. LOLOL. i love these threads
    EDIT:
    WTF. your a schitzo and your smoking weed? Do you know anything?!

13. Lmfao.

Go buy a pipe dude, they're like five dollars.

14. it all cums down on one thing.... INHALE! (Are you talking about your face?)

Haha just playin. Just buy a little pipe from a headshop their cheap and safer.

15. This kid is nuts. Place a nug inbetween your hands, holding the nug in place. have one of your imaginary friends light the weed from the bottom and inhale the smoke coming from the top, don't worry about the burning it all cums down to one thing.. INHALE!

16. Alright enough of the imaturity kiddies. He is obviously a begining smoker and just wants some honest answers.

My favorite and easiest homemade pipe would be a "steamroller"

1. Get any plastic drink bottle.
    2. Get a socket for a ratchet wrench with a small hole
    3. Make a hole near the bottom of the bottle to fit the socket into
    4. Make another hole on the bottle for a carb
    5. Load weed and smoke

17. BBOOMMM!! suck the dick of this. 2 footer with aschatcher, ice cather and perc. i am proud of this fucker.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

18. well now a full homemade but i guess i made a homemade slider :]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQXLy8vCSTo]YouTube - Acrilic bong with a slight modifcation. BONG RIP[/ame]

19. you might as well post a thread saying:

"Hey grasscity, im underage, fuck you all."

20. my dad is a schizophrenic, and doesnt fucking rant about shit, get paranoid, anything, as long as he takes medicine. and you should too if you take yours.