Home made pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Phil01, Jun 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Anybody ever make their own pipe at home? Like from pottery clay? Sounds like fun but I know nothing about it.

2. I do before with bamboo, right now I cant smoke but I can vape weed

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have made more pipes out of crazy shit than you can possibly imagine, including one out of pottery clay in 8th grade..

IIRC it always tasted funny, the inside of it like charred/burnt, and was crappy in general because the bowl was too wide and shallow to pack so you could only really flame the weed like smoking out of a popcan..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Funny story. Make sure you wash out the inside of the bottom of the bamboo out. Friends dry smoked a bunch of dead caterpillars by accident that must of crawled inside of it overtime. They soon discovered this after using it and it was bong not a pipe.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I had one made it in highschool pottery class got chucked out the car several times got broke ip called it the tree stump got lost about 20 years ago it was a heavy hitter ;) damn got me re living my child hood lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I don't know why they where ruff drying bonging it. The bamboo bong got left outside overnight and when they smoked the caterpillars where already dead sitting at the bottom of it.:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. BAF668F4-147C-46CA-BA65-CA3C8120B8CD.jpeg
    Wife loves her homemade pipe

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. Same here. Pretty easy and comfortable to do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LOL i would love that pipe too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. As to home made pipes, go to the hardware store, that's what we always did *back in the day* just put something heat resistant in the middle!

• Like Like x 1
  11. now I cant smoke but I can vape weed

• Like Like x 1
  12. My daily driver since 2013.
    CRW_0008.jpg

CRW_0007.jpg

Repurposed scraps make cheap gifts for campers and tailgaters.
    CRW_0006 (3).jpg

CRW_0004 (2).jpg

CRW_0012 (2).jpg

• Like Like x 1