Hmm (Why)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Apr 10, 2021.

1. #1 Dizzy, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Why There Some Females Out There Who Actin Like This Elementary School still an Saying it Is Wrong or Nasty for Me or Others To Give Head to Our Men? I Dont See Noting Wrong With it At All I Love Him Being Under My Control Like That an Getting Him All Worked Up an It Makes Me Happy too. Regardless of What The Next B*tch Says About it Its Natural. In Fact ima Probably Do it Tonight to Michael So there! :p If You Not Woman Enough Then Keep Your Mouth Shut an Move Along Dont Hate on Us That Not Weak PERIOD! Plus He Always Return The Favor an Go Down on Me Too Anyways Mutual Pleasure an Respect Babii! Anyways I was Just Wondering What Y'all Opinion on This Is?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Head is great.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #4 Dizzy, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Lol @CheebaWeeba Good Song.

You Right @420JoeBlow it is Great both Giving an Recieving imo. I Mainly Made This Thread because My Lil Sister Who a Teenager was Tryna Treat Me Because I do that for My Man. She Saying She Would Never lol Her Lil Young @$$ Just Dont Know How Tings Work in The World Yet I Guess. That's Why I was J/W What Others Think About it.:confused_2::thumbsup:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Different strokes for different folks. Judging people for what they prefer in the bedroom is pretty juvenile like you said.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

5. Yup Yup You Said it Better Then I Did Sis. Props to You. Thanks For The Reply tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah.... wait till shes an adult lol.

Or maybe she will never sexually open up. Ive known guys that i couldnt imagine them ever doing anything but "Lights off, under the covers missionary." Once a week. Or maybe just on birthdays and maybe newyears eve.

7. This song also about head :rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. My gf just isnt into it. Luckily she likes to give its the receive she can go either way with. (No its not my skills , no really it isnt ) she just gets self conscious and other things works lots better for her

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Vaginas are kinda gross. Its nothing to be self conscious about, its just a fact. Gotta be fresh out the shower for me to dine on that. Dicks are gross too, but they are typically a lot cleaner and not all slimy/possibly bleeding. Thankfully im in the same boat as you, It takes me about a quarter the effort to get her off than it takes for her to get me off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Meh never bothered me . (In a long term relationship that is . But those are clean people )

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. You Probably Got Some an Did before With a Female huh?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Well IDK What Her Experience is lol. She Be Kickin it With Dudes from Her School alot tho So I'm Guessing She Has Some Least but it Not My Business Really. I Dont Wanna Know! :whistle:

Yea Same Here I Been Married With The Same Dude for Over 10 Years an it Don't Matter to Me if He Wants Me to Give Him Head He Says I'm Really Good at it lol. He The Only Guy I Ever Done that With Tho NGL.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anybody Else Gotta Opinion?

~Toni~

14. My dick don't care who give the lick man or woman long as they have skills. xd But I guess there are just some girls who are stuck up and think they should not have to care about a man's needs but want him to care all about her own.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Yup You Right lol An That's Not What a Relationship Should Be About. Should Be Both Partners Getting The Equal Loving From Eachother.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

16. Lol Yea But Do You Return The Favor? :p

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. of course T! lmao

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Good To Know lol :D :roflmao:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1