HLG DIY QB retailers

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sade, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Hey guys so I was wondering if anyone happens to know one retailer that Carrie's all of horticulture lighting groups individual quantum boards for DIY. I notice they seem to be scattered all over and would love just a one stop shop. You would think Horticulture lighting group would be a little more on point with their web page.

Anyways would love to know where you guys shop.

2. What do you mean Sade? HLG website -> catalog has all their goods for you there.
    Or do you mean drivers as well?
    What are you looking for specifically?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just the boards themselves. Seeing just kits coming out these days. Like notice hlg has more kit options than just the board itself for sale

4. hmm, no. You can order just the boards... but I did notice that a lot of their gear is sold out atm.
    This is all that they have now.
    The QB288 V2 Rspec & Slate 2 Single Combo Board & Heatsink is on sale atm for $94.00 (reg.$225.00).

• Like Like x 1
  5. The boards I am looking for are the hlg qb100 v2s in rspec and 4k just the boards though.

6. Well, just contact them and place an order, I'd imagine. At least then you may know when they are back in.
    You already know where to buy them offshore ...

7. Yea sometimes over the phone that have things in stock not on website. Seems like they kind of negate the website some.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm extremely picky and has to be 100% hlg. I've considered it at times however.

9. all good. did u call them and order?