Historical White Privilege/Culture & Systemic Racism Collide with 21st Century Equality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChiefRunningPhist, Aug 31, 2020.

?

Kim Potter is most like...

1. Betty Shelby

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Amber Guyger

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. They paid blm off with our tax dollars or just printed more idk. But I heard bought 4 large homes in nice neighborhoods. Lmao go figure, now they can party it up till the money runs out. Then what do it again? I say shut them down, and give harsh sentences for trying to upset peace. Racist or realist? They don't look at the big picture. I don't think they or anyone have the right to debate anything they don't like unless they have proof and a possible solution. Don't pay terrorists

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It never happened. These pictures have all been altered.

Rioting in 140 cities after George Floyd's death will cost insurance industry $2 BILLION | Daily Mail Online

If you keep thinking it, it will become true.

Kind of like your post when the riots started and folks started burning businesses and, I quote, exactly as you said “Burn it! Burn it all!”

Its easy when its not even in your own country isnt it?

j

• Like Like x 1
  3. I remember that, lol.

4. #1385 ChiefRunningPhist, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    I sure wish all the white supremacists and boogaloo bois ect wouldn't have caused so much destruction, violence, ect, worked to accelerate and then frame BLM. Shame.

#BLM

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #1386 ChiefRunningPhist, Apr 20, 2021
    Shame. White supremacists and boogaloo bois hijacking BLM...

#BLM

• Like Like x 1
  6. #1387 ChiefRunningPhist, Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. "
    The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.
    "
    Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

'Boogaloo Bois' member charged in attack on Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protests

White supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter supporters triggered riots, Richmond mayor says

Shame. Police kill with excessive force, and people protest with good reason, but these white supremacists ect hijack and try to smear. At least they're not trying to overthrow congress or cause an insurrection based on known lies.

Hmmmm....

#BLM

• Like Like x 2
  8. You see that’s the difference between us Jerry, I value human lives more than property.

SAD

• Like Like x 2
  9. It’s a shame that Jerry and his ilk can never seem to remember the reasons behind the protests, the countless young men and women gunned down by the police.

Strange that isn’t it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I still don't see the issue with Patrisse Cullors? Shes maybe worth a mil? And how is this significant? Lol. If not being poor makes you a hypocrite when speaking out against injustice, then how does tucker carlson have an audience? He 30M+ and cries about white victimhood for a cpl hrs everynight. Oh that's right. 2 different standards, how silly I forget.

TBH they are kinda making my argument for me. How can you be that wealthy and cry about white victimhood? If they have a problem with Patrisse then they really can't whine about cancel culture ect or the unfair media or how mean Pelosi is being...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. They’re outraged because their right wing media sources are outraged.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #1394 ChiefRunningPhist, Apr 20, 2021
    Ahh I was guna take a lil chip shot but I better not antagonize as reality is already too much for some to swallow.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. As that famous Palestinian activist Jesus once said “Forgive them for they know not what they do”.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. If Jesus were a republican lol..

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. If all it takes to set a BLM crowd to looting and burning is to see someone bust a few store windows then BLM protesters are sheep.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. You believe thats where it stopped? That's very sheepish of you lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. No - please do!

j