Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest yielding outdoor plant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OrangeDood, Mar 31, 2021.

1. What has been the highest yielding plant you have seen with your own two eyes? Quality isn't really of my concern here.

I followed some folks back in the day in NorCal and Montana who had some absolute monsters but i totally forget how much they yielded per plant. 10 pounds?

Thanks for contributing your wisdom! Take it easy!

2. Where you live is a large factor in picking a strain if you're growing outdoors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What was the largest single yield you have seen? I don't really care about strain. I'm talking those massive outdoor trees if you've ever seen them firsthand.

4. Haven't seen them in person, most people only grow indoor where I live. On here I've seen some crazy outdoor yields tho, check the outdoor grow journals.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ministry of cannabis Big Bud XXL monster for outside.

• Like Like x 1
  6. How much have you seen one of those plants put out?

7. Little over a LB here in the dirt. If had better lighting and soil I can see the 2lb mark.
    It's hard here with the choppers buzzin like skeeters

• Like Like x 1
  8. Impressive! I totally sounded like a jackass spinning stories of thirty pound plants. I think I got my buddies total harvest amount confused with the per plant yield. As someone whos only seen plants pull about a hp to a qp, I am so amazed by those huge monsters that I feel like its similar to guessing how many jellybeans are in the jar. IDK thirty? Hahahaha Anywho, thanks for answering my question! Much appreciated