High! This is me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Matto95, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Hi!

I'm Matto or Matt. It is my irl name but that's all I will give in the way of my name.
    I am a Canadian born and raised currently coming on my 26th year. I have been a pothead since my early high school days and I like to think since then I've learned a lot about marijuana, its uses, and some of the science behind it.
    I recently (as recent as about a week and a half ago) switched from bong hits to vaping. I'm mostly an indica toker but since I'm also a gamer I enjoy toking sativa in the day lately.
    I am a very thoughtful person and because of that generally whenever I have questions about something, it's not generally something I can just google. So for that reason I find myself browsing forums and such. Today i decide to join one to gain more knowledge about a topic I am passionate about and talk to others within the community.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the city. Pull up a chair and read.
    If You're looking for info on Cannabis, Granny
    Stormcrow has a lot to offer, and there are others
    with lots of knowledge too.

3. Welcome in.
    :)
    BNW

4. Hey Matt, welcome. GC is a cool place to hang out and chill with others who most likely are high like you.. lol

5. Hello ! This place have a lot of different interesting information and interesting forum users as well. Learned a great deal so far