Hermaphrodite

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Tedruxpin, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Grew all feminized plants from seed in a greenhouse. Blueberry, Wonder Woman, and Aurora Indica. All plants ended up being hermaphrodites or were possibly pollinated by a mislabeled seed. Either way, I’ve ended up with seeds. Thoughts? Super healthy plants. Very disappointing.

2. Excessive stress done to feminized plants will result in hermies. You very well could have only had 1/2 of a plant turn hermie and pollinate the others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Or maybe one of your neighbors might be a stupid prick and ends up growing males in his garden and pollinated yours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. did you find any male flowers or nanners ( single male pollen pods) in or round where the buds calyxes are if not its been pollenated from a plant that shed pollen and got in through a window ,,,(what seed breeder where the seeds were breed )not the seed bank a picture of the plants would be helpful thanks ..mac,
    PS if they were from Nirvana seeds ,,they are good gentics never had any trouble with their seeds turning hermie,,,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, there was one plant with pollen pods earlier. My guess is it pollinated all the others. They were Nirvana and Seedsman seeds. First time grower. Learning a bunch. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep. Pollen pods earlier. Thanks.

7. ok ,,i just grew out two plants and one of the plants had a few nanners hidden away on the plant and got a few seeds so never got hundreds of seeds only a few ,,,,mac,