Herijuana - Is it as advertised?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by MarquisGemini, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hey, guys.

I have a lot of experience with drugs, but living in Australia, we don't really have names for our weed! We just know who sells the best stuff.

The strain called Herijuana seems to be marketed as following-

"Herijuana - named after it's devastating heroin-like high is a very potent indica dominant strain which is a result of crossing the best Kentucky outdoor phenotypes with a cherished Humboldt strain called Petrolia Head Stash that has been grown in Southern Humboldt for over 20 years (a pre-Soviet import from Aghanistan that produces pungent, rock hard buds and colas that hit hard). Herijuana has very high levels of THC and was developed for control of pain and nausea. Fruity taste and a fast finisher with short height make this strain ideal for smaller grow rooms. Great strain for SOG/SCROG. Strong narcotic effect - not recommended for novice smokers."

In your experience, should I expect the effects advertised? If grown properly, of course.

Thanks!

2. Bump bump bump** I want to know if its any good too

3. I'm growing Sannie's Herijuana now.. from what I have heard Yes It's all that.. But I can't say from personal experience.. I can let you know in about 2 months.. :laughing::laughing:

4. #4 MarquisGemini, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    I love my indicas, broseph! I GATS TA know, I GATS TA!

I've pushed, snorted, inhaled, injected, eaten and tripped on as many drugs as I could get my hands on - And I've settled at the best of ALL!!! Weed.

And Benderbob, thank you very much :):) It'll be good to have as many reviews as possible! I am going to be buying from a pick'n'mix site :p So I'll either get just one feminised or 2.

5. I discovered that from some aussie guys I play online with. They were mystified by the names we give weed lol. It made them think there getting screwed on what you guys get.

6. I'm serious, bro. Dead set.

You want weed? You go to a guy, he says something like-

"This one will fuck you up, this is less strong, so a little cheaper" etc etc.

We seriously don't have names for our weed. I think everyone who grows here (commercially to sell, not for personal use) just use bagseed. It's sort of a roulette, a big gamble, you never know. Sometimes you get a sativa, sometimes an indica.

No joke. Bags of weed, thats all. Just "weed". Never "Kush" or "Northern Lights" or "Big Bud", nothing. No names whatsoever, don't care who you go to. The only thing you have to go on is if the guy has given you good shit before hand.

BTW I'm checking out your grow journals. I love surfing about :p.

Ask ANY Aussie. No names.. None.

7. You know we Americans like our Brand Names. Put label on crap and we will buy it!

8. Hahah if they're all bagseeds over there than screw Amsterdam just come over to Cali and sample it all haha

9. A friend of mine runs a blog that gives reviews on dispensaries and their bud. The "Herojuana" he tested he scored higher then anything he's had in a long time. This guy is a total weed snob, so for it to score an honest 8.5 says a lot. He scored Super Silver Haze about the same.

I'd say it's probably top shelf. Not the best in the world, but good stuff for sure.

10. Heh, where I live it's sort of the same. It's rare to find a dealer who actually knows what the fuck he's selling. I only know a couple people who call weed by name, and it's usually the better shit. The other dealers just go by "Oh this shit is dank as fuck" "OMG this shit is chronic" and so forth. Even though it's not. :(

11. dibs. i'm moving to austrailia

12. Would you go to a car dealership and just blindly get a 'car', not caring if its a ford, or mercedes, or a fucking minivan?

13. ive grown this shit OUTDOOR in HOLLAND .

and it got me higher than the most expensive haze at the coffeeshops.
    this stuff really is something else.

1 joint had me high for 4 HOURS !

14. I saw that ad as well, and it doesn't sound anything like what we called herojuana in the late 80's, early 90's. It was supposedly a high altitude pure Afghan strain- mediocre on the THC but soaring high CBD. It was a total body stone, and some of the best medicinal I've ever grown.

15. You dont need to know just take it for a test drive before you buy it;)

16. Yes it iss.

The pure afghan part is the Petrol strain

17. I live in Australia and it is like that.
    Lucky I have a dealer that knows what he's selling.
    Great white shark, Redback and Afghan, good strains main wooooo smoking some afghan right now.

18. #18 SkunkPatronus, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    No, herijuana is good, but the plants don't have the bugs worked out of them yet, they are tempermental and harder to grow than some of the others. I also bought a ton of other stuff at Sannies, and I loved...LOVED...the Chocolate Rain. It's very very good weed. Might try some of that instead. This is one below:
    [​IMG]

19. Great strain first smoked it in 2004 definitely my all time favorite

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Picked up herijuana once about a year ago, and I remember it being a very potent indica that was loaded with purple. It had a strong body high that definitely put me to sleep.