Herbals RDWC Big Bud. Let's Get It!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by herbalthumb, Jan 14, 2021.

1. What's happening growmies?
    Kicking off my new year in this room I built during C19 lockdown. I'll be running 2 fem white widows from seedsman. I've always ran super micro grows i.e PC grows, so I believe it's time to see what I can do on a larger scale with all the right equipment. Can't wait to see who tags along for the ride. Bumpy roads will be included lol always some shit happening.

-SEEDSMAN Fem White Widow
    -15 gal RDWC
    -2 spiderfarmer SF2000s
    -1/10 Active aqua chiller
    -6" AC Infinity inline fan/filter
    -Dehumider(for later)
    -humdifier
    -auto top off Hydrologic RO water system
    -Foxfarm full line

The room is fully sealed and insulated. Has its own dedicated hvac system. Will be introducing co2.

LETS GET IT! 20210113_200158.jpg 20210113_200205.jpg 20210113_200210.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks amazing! I’m about to kick off a similar grow myself. Definitely sub’d to see how it goes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. logicbomb - I agree 100%. Great looking setup.
    I'm starting my second grow (after a three year layoff) so it will be great to watch and learn.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well I guess the widows decided to take a shit on me. Leaves stopped growing and started shriveling up. I guess that's what happens with u plant free seeds lol. They didn't look that mature to begin with. So I got some Big Bud that's germinating right now for a second go.

5. So after quite a few crash n burns I figured out my rapid rooters had mold inside of them and were killing anything that would sprout. I went back to ye ol faithful rockwool cubes and the new lil ones are in for the ride. I guess I'll post pics tomo GC says it can't handle my huge girthy coc.....I mean photos LFG

6. I will join along for the ride. Currently paving the way to a 4 site rdwc setup. I was going to get the SF LEDs but opted for CMH

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well the 40 hour power outtage was fun. When it's 9° it's hard to distribute power from the genny between keeping the house warm and these young ladies happy. Only down fall to hydro imo is outages but I managed and they seem fine.

Here is middle of week 2 I think. I don't really count the weeks in veg, I just flip when my screen fills up.. Gal on the left is starting a lil faster but the turtle on the right is not far behind, and we all know how that race ends lol.

Thanks for the subs growmies 874.jpg 873.jpg 875.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Going into week three I did some lst on the bigger gal and working to address what looks to me a cal mag issue on the smaller gal. Most likely about to top these ladies at their eighth node. 20210224_171443.jpg 20210224_171448.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice, what temp you running? RH?

10. Ambient mid 70s during lights on.
    RH floats in the 60s
    Rez at a constant 68.

• Like Like x 1