1. Ight so my dude usually hits me up 10 a g right so I got $20 but he said he has some gas but it's 15 a g and he's all out of the other stuff i get the stuff for 10 Is still gas but this new stuff he got I'd way better I already smoked it before but I think he's lying about the price he said that's what he got it for but I don't believe him what yall think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. usually if people are selling weed, they sell for a profit. Don't sweat $5. If it's not right, whatever. though i DO know how $5 can seem like life and death (when i was a young wart hog)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yah ur right but yah that $5 make a difference rn my man

• Like Like x 1
  4. Idk if its correct but if it's less in the bag wouldn't get from him no more but we have a few connects

5. He’s full of shit! I’ve had connects tell me I gotta pay 200 an oz bc they pay 175. Within a month I was get 90-175 half’s and oz. dealers spew shit to get what they can.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bulk weed is often at variable prices, especially better grade.
    If he's selling grams he's more than likely low level or a middleman...so if he's telling you that, he's probably himself being told that.
    Given a gram is usually sold at the highest profit margin in the first place, I doubt he'd be lying.
    Just see if the price ever goes down...then you decide if you want to do business with him, or someone else.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. An old trick during its day ...sell the suckers very hi grade weed first

now their tolerance is high

sell them some low grade stuff

that way they toke 2x-3x to get that same hit

understand thc tolerance...then understand my fat wallet ...lol

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Weed here is 2000 -- 2800 a LB for a rating of 7--9 on a 1 to 10 scale.
    They sell it for 10 -- 20 a G.
    And that is why I grow my own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Who even cares? Just go somewhere else. Its a buyers market these days.

j

10. Idk, I always go for a cheaper bag. It very rarely is better flower than the cheaper stuff. I don’t see a reason to care about quality if you’re only getting a smaller amount. He’s most likely just trying to make an extra $5, lol.

11. it’s all about the tolorence and thc %.
    if you have 10% thc, u would take say ten hits and i get it buzz.
    now if you have 20% thc, u would need five hits to catch a buzz.
    with 20%, you smoke more efficiently, u smoke less and your weed last longer

of course i get used to the good shit and soon those five hits turn to ten anyways

i used to smoke mid grade all the time. now all i smoke is high grade exotic types.
    not to long ago i felt like smoking a blunt, so i got a ounce of midgrades, smoked a fat blunt and i didn’t feel anything. haven’t smoked from that sack since
    if y’all know anyone that wants some weed it’s just sitting on my desk lol

• Funny Funny x 1