Help! What is best method for indoor micro

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by functioningHigh, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Hey, so I was thinking about benefits and disadvantages. For an indoor grow what would be the best method, SCROG-Ing, LST, topping, or the lollipop method.

2. Bump this question! Is lollipop method good for small but tall space? Good temp, humidity and airflow in small space btw.

3. #3 astrohammer, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    How micro we talkin

4. #4 astrohammer, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    I typed some huge thing out, while informative, still made me uncomfortable to talk that much.

Anyways.
    People LST usually no matter what. Good way to get light penetration in more parts of the plant.

5. imo for efficiency and max yield per area, high density sog with low veg. It's high numbers though.

You can do all of these... Top the plant when it's on it's 3rd node or so to promote early branching, LST the branches to get it to widen out, add scrog net to train it out further, then lolipop all the underbrush that won't make it up to the scrog net or upper canopy. I personally don't like scrog because it locks your plants into place and it takes a lot more veg per plant. Try everything and see what you like best :) I prefer to top twice and try to get about 6-8 tops and pack em in edge to edge...it's kind of an in-between of high density sog(lots of little plants producing 1 top cola each) and scrog(one or 2 plants trained into a screen and creating lots of top colas).

6. Mainline

• Like Like x 1