Help Rosin Boys

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Papa Puff, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Hi all,
    So I bought a duyltek 1005 and I am looking for advise. So I have watched a bunch of vids. So if ur weed cures down to 60 say and u rehydrate with boveda to say 65rh. Still not getting much back. So I have tried 200-230° I hear it heating, sizzling. I did order a pick maker. So can u experts give me some tips?? 2 gram presses. So if u have a temp and timer deal love to hear it 20190615_061019.jpg 20190614_180615.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Those presses don’t have enough pressure unfortunately. I’ve extracted the kief and pressed that with 200-215 degrees of heat for 90 seconds to get a better return, but the heat makes it dark and the return still isn’t that great.

I’m thinking of taking the plates from my dulytek and mounting on a 10 ton press to see how that works

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey S2C!! Hope u are doing well?? So I watch some guys kill it on vids! So when exactly.is the best time to squess? Like right when it gets ready to jar?

4. Im home from the hospital for the weekend. Having a party today and I’m grill master (jerk chicken, burgers, dogs) but I’ll be back in next week. I can’t move my bowels so I throw everything up.

I haven’t had any luck pressing buds. You need a more powerful press for that. Best thing I can advise is to kief everything then press the kief in 30-50 micron bags at the temps above.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ty bro!! Hope u get that straightened out

• Like Like x 1
  6. My press uses a 5 ton hydraulic hand pump. I press 1-2 gram FRESH dried bud at 190F for 90 seconds. I place the bud between 2 squares of 35lb parchment paper, put that between plates under slight pressure while plates heat up. When I reach full temp, I start increasing pressure slow and smooth 'till it's maxed out over the 90 seconds. Release pressure, immediately placed between freezing cold metal plates for 30 seconds, then collect.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1