Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Needed For Dosing Distillate Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DankyDo, Apr 11, 2021.

1. I'm looking to make distillate infused nerd ropes (each rope being 400mg each) and I desperately need some advice on how to go about dosing it properly.

If I have 50g's of 92%THC distillate this would mean I would need to make 115 ropes. How do I know each rope will be an even amount in mg of THC if I can't control the exact size of each rope. I've never made edibles before so any input would be greatly appreciated!

2. Do small batches to begin with.
    Get your processes ironed out on 5 gram batches.
    I can't count how many people have dropped in with an edible Fail and want a fix.
    Even I won't commit more then 15 grams of Kief in one go and I've been making the same edible oil Capsules for 8 years.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats thread is a good place to start. She's not around any longer but the thread stands tall still.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    My thread is shorter but covers the same exact recipe.

Do a few practice "Ropes" with everything except the distillate.

BNW

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Capsules are stupidly simple to do, Never fail, Always an asskicker.

Decarb if needed 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams Kief or Hash or Concentrate
    1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional) not needed with Distillate
    Heat 220 F for 20 (optional)
    Done
    Fills 30 (0) capsules 25 drops in a 0 capsule

Kief-hash 1 drop = 3mg
    Concentrates 1 drop 5mg

Over 10,000 created and consumed.
    [​IMG]
    1000 caps in a full jar.
    75mg each capsule with Kief.

Cooking IS rocket Science.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Use the weight of the total concoction and divide that by the portions. The weight of each rope should be equal. Hopefully this helps.