Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Help me Please!] - Weed Bannnan Cake?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by johnkasey, Mar 29, 2011.

1. So me and my mates want to make a banana cake with weed in it, so just a few simple questions please

1. how much weed do i need? (i was thinking a quart of some fairly high quality stuff)

2. do i just go and pick up a normal like box of premade cake mix? or do i have to make it all from scratch?

3. how do i actually ''add'' the weed to the banana cake? you have to make it into the oil right then just stir in or?

thanks for any replys i get !

2. #2 narcissistic, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    Oooo that sound great with my coffee right about now!
    I usually extract form the weed by low simmering with real butter for about 4 hours time ,then strain the weed/butter through cheese cloth.
    then add as the mix calls for.
    be sure to use real butter because the fat in the real butter helps transfer the extracted to your system very well.

I used about 2 ounces of good trim to a pound of real butter. (which is very strong & varies to personal preference)
    adding the plant matter directly to the cake may upset your stomach.

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

3. Why would you bump this your question was answered quite well.

4. narcissistic said it all, also for recipes that call for oil you can make your own cannaoil ,google has lots of diffrent ways and tips for making it .