Help!!! Cannabis oil spill and absorbed onto napkin

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by moho213, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Basically, my mouthpiece top broke off and became loose. I had my cartridge wrapped around a napkin and about half of my oil in the cartridge was spilled out and absorbed into the napkin. I'm really bummed and didn't know if there was anything I could do to salvage some of that liquid back?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Pretty sure you can't do anything with it now lol, just cut your losses & buy another..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Smoke your napkin? Kidding, ya there is nothing you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. sorry for your loss

5. I'm very thrifty, so I recommend smoking the napkin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've read of people putting concentrates in cotton to vape in a dry herb unit. I don't see why it wouldn't work with a napkin.

7. Smoke it. LMAO honestly stuff it in a pipe and fire it.
    Back in the day when the pipe got to full of resin we cleaned it onto some paper towel and when times got hard and weed was low we'd smoke the resin soaked towel.:)
    Beat nothing at all and was a guaranteed stone.
    A bit of paper or cloth isn't going to hurt you.

BNW

8. Smoking the oil with a lighter taste like crap make sure ya got a drink near by if ya put a flame to it.

9. Welp you made an oil soaked napkin so save it and tear it into peices and smoke em on a bowl :laughing:

Not much else you can do as its soaked in the napkin.

I've done the same thing with rolling paper when trying to roll a oil soaked joint but then my paper got a hole in it so I just smoked the paper.