hells bells! lets smoke some oil!!!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by kanibal rabbit, May 15, 2009.

1. so im burning up the last of my oil (till I make more) and thought id take some pics of my modest little oil bell in use.

you cant see it in the pics but im hitting it out of an ehle 100ml. small chambers make for better oil hits.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. looks sick. never tried that shit. oh the possibilities out there.

thanks.

3. Fuck yeah I love dry hits with coals. I don't have an oil bell or something for my bong so I can't use that :(

Looks nice though.

4. Ah, that looks like some old-school shit there, not that I'd know. Very nice. I'll have to try this next time I make some.
    Love the pic in the background!

5. Shits acually Pretty new school

Dope ass shit i gotta get me one of those
    Then again i dont have that much oil hehe

6. cut your fingernails you dirty stoner.
    then let me hit that.

7. Oh MY G-DDDDD

That is nasty haha i didnt even realize

8. holy fuk no kidding dude that's hella wack

9. op might be a left handed guitar player.. hopefully :eek:

10. And now I know, thanks Rip :). It still reminds me of knife hits, and the like. That's what the old hippies do, right?
    What, if anything, do you call this new method? "Dry hits w/ coals," like Falcon said?

11. Girls can't smoke? Possibly female.....

Very nice, I watched a video of a guy doing hits like this but with a soldering iron instead of the coal.

12. we have a winner!!

its wasnt a dry hit actually. I was just using a very small bong. if its got a name. I dont know what it is. I just figured its the next best thing till I get a TI pad made for the bell.

you saying I got girly hands?:mad:
    j/k I know I do. :(

I was going to use a soldering iron but Id probably burn myself with it because of the cord. :p

13. exactly, HINDRIX PLAYED LEFT HANDED! i can play left and right, i posted some pics with my nails showin and got flamed, FUCK YOU! lol. nah, but seriously, maybe its his roach clips, thumb nails help for rolling bleezies. yall needa chill

14. Where do you get the bells? Is there any smoking dvices out there made for oils? As I don't have a bong I would be awesome. Or maybe something I can make easy.

15. oh yeh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

16. yeah I heard that man. Im pretty much right handed for the most part but I find it easier for me to strum and pick with the left hand.:cool:

they do come in handy when im cleaning out my weed and cant find my tweezers. though mine are pretty hash stained.:p

I got the bell from lotus glassworks. they have an online site but its been having some technical problems and I havent gotten a response through email so id wait on picking one up from them, till its working again. he's got a pretty long waiting period on custom stuff but the bell was only $98 shipped so it was worth the wait of about 3 months. there's also some plain bells for much less.

theres a few different oil set-ups like oil domes or extract bowls but they all pretty much rquire a bong or mouthpiece attachments. HMK over at TC makes a pretty cool set up for oil but im sure the waiting list for that one is real long.

but really if you want to smoke some oil but arent set up for it you could always use a downstem, straw, or drill a hole in the bottom of a pill bottle and hold it over the coal, turned upside down.