Heelp me pleaase pleaaase

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Ineedhelpplz, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Three days ago i rolled a joint ( hashish + tobacco ) and i think a little of my nail went in it . I somked it anyway . Can i go insane ? Cause here in my country morocco people say if you smoke a nail you will go crazy ! Im terrified ! Pleaaase answer me . Heeelp

2. I mean , how do you feel? Do you feel crazy? If no then . I think you are sane and will not go crazy. Nothing to be worried about mate .

:D

3. I feel weird , maybe just because im thinking about it ... i just wanna know if it is true that smoking a nail in a joint will do something bad to you to clear any suspicions :(

4. Y
    You're being paranoid man.

Put it this way , logically your nail does not burn at the same pace as weed and tabbaco.

So if anything you barely ingested any nail vapor , you will be fine . Don't stress dude!

Also just saying but in my opinion you would need to smoke a whole joint that has nails to get sick of any sort.
    The human body is quite strong my friend :p.

5. sounds like your crazy to even ask a daft question like that ....but no you wont go crazy ..theres nothing in a nail that can make you crazy .you'll be fine ,,,but i bet it tasted horrible ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you so much guys .. so its just a myth

• Like Like x 1
  7. yep its just a myth in your country ,,,,so dont get worrying ,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Most definitely a myth, hon! It might make your cannabis harsher to smoke, but nothing worse than that.

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Agreed w/granny!

10. Can’t believe this is a 2018 post.

11. look at him,he is some sort of hipster gay dude