health stone glass vs. oil dome

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by indytoker420, Sep 21, 2011.

1. So ive been looking at he healthstone for a lil while now and it sounds cool but not 100 bucks cool. so my question is since the company says the stones are 18mm will the fit in a 18mm downstem? (low or high profile) if they do then i will happily spend the 28 dolars for just the stone and throw it in a stem that i already own.

2. I can't believe i never thought of that! :eek: I tried it, and yes it works.:hello: Great thought!

3. Health stone glass is the future, I havent really touched my domes in like a year or so, its just sooo much easier, plus youre not heating shit up with a torch lookin like a crack head, just a quick blast from a triple flame lighter and your done. Hit healthstone up on facebook, they give away free slides like every friday. Chad the owner invited me to the hsg warehouse recently and hooked me up with 3 new slides for a SICK discount, plus smoked me out with his 5+ grand fully worked Faberge egg, dudes rad.

4. I personally have an oil dome that I can attach to any of my glass on glass pieces(all same mili). My friend just got a healthstone bowl and it blew my find, so quick and easy. It was so impressive even owning a rig myself I still thought it was cool, I tried to buy a healthstone bowl like my buddy's but they only stocked one to try, but my buddy gave me one of his health stones and it worked on my own pieces that it fit into!

5. You use all natural hemp wick dude wtf why even tell people to use a lighter ?

6. I prefer the health stone by a country mile. I can sit in my office and partake of the wax. Easy peasy. [​IMG] That's right!

7. Because a hemp wick will not work on a healthstone, you need a torch lighter. Health stone recommends and sales triple torch lighters, you want the larger surface area coverage of the triple flame vs the single.

8. Health stone definitely has a bad flavor once it's been used a while, cleaning it gets rid of this taste. Also, putting the torch too close can make the hit taste like butane.
    Putting the flame further from the bowl can make the dab taste as good as a dab from the nail.

9. I'm buying a 2nd one. It's great and I also bought extra stones.

10. Smoked out of one for my first time a few days ago; my friend bought one and showed me how cool it is. Though the quality of the glass craftsmanship was complete shit; they may use quality glass to make the pipe, but they hire somebody who doesn't know how to blow glass colors very well. My buddies pipe is boiled on the side (from being blown to hot).

11. Really you can put the stone in any bowl round and deep enough it fits. My roommate just gave me his old pipe that was supposed to be a vaporizer with a screwon top with a "healthstone" in the middle and a bowl and screen underneath for your weed. So we took it apart pulled the stone out...threw it in a bowl threw a dallop on there and fired away. Works like a beauuuuuuuut.:cool: :D