"Hashmouf's Official Guides to Homemade Hash" {Step by Step Pictorials}

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hashmouf, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Lol chloroform I think you mean chlorophyll.

Although i think chloroform is a usable solvent for hash. I think it's non-polar so not a bad choice.

Don't breathe in the fumes though lol

2. what i can do if my results are too sticky or waterly?
    what do you thing im doing wrong ?

3. Lmao damn, I just realized I wrote chloroform. I'm over here trying to get people to knock themselves out lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds like a good name for a strong indica strain. Kloroform Kush.

SIG×××××××××××nothing is too hard for those who do not have to do it for themselves××××××××××××

• Like Like x 3
  5. Why are you extracting all the thc and cbd and smokin like a junkie? You could put it in bisquick and have an actual active ratio or wash it with a nonmetal called chlorine. So you get THC Chloride and you dont have to strain that you just sautee it with gas butter or paint thinner and boil it down then freeze a precipate and stuff it in something bigger...

6. Huh? You lost me. Smartass comment maybe.......

Green

• Like Like x 1
  7. How potent would this be? I'm asking cause I don't want to smoke too much cause I hate greening out. I have a super low tolerance, when I smoke joints, I use tobacco (don't hate) with 0.1g of weed and it has me super baked for 3 hours. How much of this should I use in joints considering my crazily low tolerance? Any help is appreciated.

8. I've used it, it works but the risk is absurd when you can use any other solvent that won't destroy your liver if you inhale a little haha

9. Sorry if this was asked already, can you use freshly harvested leaves/trim/buds with this method? What are the differences in the end result between this method and the Green Dragon?

10. Thanks for the guide. Really cleaned up the process.

Attached Files:

11. #1931 noosphere, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    What does everyone think about freezing your trim before starting Hashmouf's routine? Good or bad idea?

Edit: Found the advanced search and got answers to my question...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Love this guide, I had one plant finish early and used the alcohol method, I'll be making all these recipes when the next batch of trim is dry... Can't thank you enough brother, this guide has saved me from either using more expensive and dangerous methods... All I wanted was full melt and this og kush wax/hash is outstanding... Can't say thanks enough, saved a ton of money...

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I've used the alcohol method about 5 times now. It's killer and I also use a bong when I smoke this. All it takes is 3 good hits and I'm ripped. The first time I tried this method, I used weed that was harvested too early back in 2013 and it fucked me up. Actually I just made another batch of it about a half hour ago and it is drying right now. I did a second wash as well. I recommend people doing this method. Totally worth it!

14. Let it get really dry first before making hash.

15. So I'm new to doing ISO hash. I harvested a month or two ago and dried out all the trim and small bottom of the plant buds. Got a decent amount also. Collected as much sugar leaf as I could. I did it right. Now my runs were all relatively small. 16oz of iso was all I'd use At one time. One run I made the mistake of grinding up the trim after I decarbed it. And unfortunately it was the largest portion of trim. That was a mistake. Very tar like oil. Not very good tasting. So I know not to use ground up material now. Releases way to many water soluble waxes.
    So I did all my runs. and second runs. I learned that drying out the trim again in between runs was good thinking. Don't put it on the freezer soaked in oil. You! Think you're doing yourself justice. But your not. Put it back in the freezer after it dries. Then re run. . Much cleaner and potent end product.

So in doing a third run-on all my trimmings. I dried them all out the best I could. Put it all in one container, added 2 xl bottles of 91%, agitated the shit out of it, for no more then 2 minutes. Strained, re strained, then set under 2 fans to evape. Now I'm sitting here looking at two dishes, covered in black not very tacky semi transparent product. I didn't freeze the trim or iso this time. Didn't seem necessary. Im just hoping to get some decent stuff considering the 3rd run , but on all the trim at once. Figured I'd get something from it. Now before I put it in the oven, after I pulled it off of the fans, I did my touch test. If it's really gooey, I try to get it taky, but not gooey. This type of oil has always been better the harder the oil is after its all evaded. So I'm hoping this is decent stuff.

Anyone willing to help answer questions and give some advice to a newbie. I got tons of questions on this stuff. Next thing is BHO. And if I start this I'm not starting small. I'm going to invest, seems to be the best way to make a purer more desired product.

16. Hi. I'm sorry i couldn't read 97 pages to see if this gets answered BUT how come my minds blown? How is it i make RSO using the Dane method but heating the alcohol off in a rice cooker? I've smoked a few bowls but....what's happening? Why Is rso an OIL yet, without heating the extract it's qwiso? Ouch...mi ed! #uk420 #con-flippin-fused

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

17. Qwiso is quick soak
    Rso is a long soak extraction

Qwiso has less of the undesirable compounds(in terms of smoking it not eating it) in cannabis and is better for dabbing

18. I'm in the prosses of this now. It's dried up and I'll be using the razor to clean the class plate after work.

My question is .... can I take this. Add some usp glycerin and make a vape juice ?

19. Never had any luck with vape juice. Never gets me to where I need to be. Don't really feel much. JMO though. I only tried a couple different people's versions. Maybe it was their process.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Just followed this guide with the trim from my first grow, very helpful!

It's been drying for about 21hrs now and there's no longer any ISO smell or visible liquid, but some areas of the 'residue' are glossy and sticky while others look matte and feel dry. Will these glossy sticky areas dry out? Or are they part of the extraction?