Hash oil Rip out of LUX, and a snap out of my MGW.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Emohokaywhy, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Very effective.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRrsryaZho"]YouTube - Oil rip to snapper![/ame]

2. that's one way to do it

3. Nice man, good way to get riiiped.

4. i notice you have no water for the oil rip in the main chamber. only using the perc because the oil cools too much if filtered multiple times?

5. exactly + I think one filtration is better for gauging taste as well.

6. those hash bells are so fucking official! sick shtuff

7. #7 papasandbeer, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    wow that attachment is awesome haha, clever way to hit concentrates, who makes those?

what are you guys talking about? what do you mean oil cools to much? what does that have to do with once the smoke is in the bong?

illadelph style
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznJxLrAV_0"]YouTube - THe Illadelph "Purity Hit" Straight Oil riPS tO tHe FACE!![/ame]

8. #8 Emohokaywhy, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    It's a custom bell I had made. It's from SoulShine Family Glass.

When the oil is filtered through the water little bits get stuck to the percs in the same way that resin does. however in this case, it is potent oil vapor that gets stuck not yucky plant resin. I want the oil vapor in my lungs, not stuck on the percs :p.

To help reduce the amount that gets stuck I like one filtration.

It's not really that big of a deal, but you know how it is with bud, Get every last bit and put none to waste! It stacks up overtime

9. Mooks I understand what you mean about getting more taste using only 1 filtration... i enjoy rippin oil through a straight globe minus the bong. Here is a ponder of mine u may shed some light on. Although water in the 1st chamber of the LUX would add another filtration, it would prevent the oil from attaching itself to the walls. Without water in the 1st chamber the surface area in contact with vapor is increased. Do you think this will end up leaving more oil resin in the bong rather than a bigger hit? I know that the resin left behind is still salvagable using alcohol.I am just curious of your thoughts on this because my next bong purchase would have multiple percs. As you must understand my biggest interest is in keeping that awesome oil vapor on a cool smooth trip to my lungs:) [Just Blaze]

10. with oil you can scrape sides of your bongs when you clean it and resmoke the oil.

11. Nice vid man! I fucking love watching oil hits. That MGW looked nice too, any pics of it? Cheers:smoke:

12. Def a sick vid. I lack the utensils to do some hash oil rips but I must say that I love doing my hot knives!!!

13. #13 papasandbeer, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    anything that it touches it will leave trace residue on, but word to saving evrey bit!
    no shorts no loses

14. well if you have perc chambers you can omit a downstem for oil use, this way there is the same surface area at all times.

15. unrelated- veil of maya is a siccck band byung!

16. Yesssss. Im glad to see other supporters of Veil of Maya. They rule, nothing like smoking buds and breakdowns hah