Hash oil e-cig juice

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by D34D_1C3, Jan 25, 2011.

1. First oil extraction using kief only, hard to see from the picture, but it's a nice golden color, i'll be extracting from my vape leftovers and stems after this batch is done.

as a side note, does anyone know where to get 99% iso cheap? i special ordered it through walgreens and it was $11 so any other sources that are cheaper would be great.

Attached Files:

2. I found if you just go out to the dispensary and get you some hash oil you just drip it on the atomizer and bam. Stoned off like 3 hits. Then you need to clean it and it's fine. Try to get strong hash oil.

3. a dispensary would be great, but i'm in kentucky so thats a no go, and the main reason behind my method is to get a product that gives the appearance of me just smoking a regular ecig in public places, that's kind of dificult to do with a drip tip, but maybe thats just me.

4. Ok, i have finished extracting the oil, got about a gram which isn't too bad considering i used a little kief and around 1.5 ounces of already vaped bud. Now i'm just waiting for my vg to get here, should be tomorrow hopefully. Once i have that, i think i'm going to dilute the oil with a little pure ethanol to get it to a workable consistancy then add the vg and cook it in a crock pot filled with water for a day or 2. I've been doing quite a bit of research, and aparently with vg, you either have to let it sit in a warm place for a couple months, or heat it in water for a couple days, and me being the incredibly impatient human being that i am, i think i'm gonna go the short route, for now at least. be back when its all cooked up.

5. I can't wait to see the results

6. Getting close to the finish. I got my vg in the mail yesterday and went ahead and mixed in the oil. I'm going to have to wait till this weekend to cook it down since it'll take around 2 days and i want to be close so i can keep an eye on it. In the mean time, i'm pondering whether or not to add the ethanol to promote uniform mixing of the oil and vg(ethanol would most likely be evaporated at a later time so that it is not inhaled in the vapor). as a side note, i mixed around .8 grams of oil with 4ml of vg, this should yield around 2 full e-cig carts worth of liquid, but it's a toss up as to the potency. i know that a very small drop of oil got me loaded, so i'm hoping it will turn out well. I guess i'll be back after the weekend with my final results and provided all goes well, i will edit my initial post with full instructions as to the method i took.

7. almost done cooking, i didn't get started till monday afternoon so it's taking a bit longer than expected, but the juice is already a very nice green color, and it smells extremely nice if i do say so myself.

8. done cooking, the preliminary results aren't very promissing. the liquid has a pleasant taste, but the potentcy is very low, definitely wouldn't work to get high, at least not with my tolerance, but it works ok to keep you pretty lit for a while if you smoke first. i'm not giving up on this yet, since the crock pot method didn't work i'm just gonna let it steep naturally over the next month or so and see if i can get it any stronger, so i guess i'll be back with more info the next time i test the liquid. either way, this is most likely not going to be worth it considering the amount of work that goes into making the liquid. i'll probably just smoke the oil next time instead of playing around with it

9. Cool, thanks for the update.
    I think a hash tincture like BKS showed would vape pretty potent.
    This was definitely worth a shot though!

10. #51 BadAxe, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011

Wow, you lost all credibility talking about SNUS as if you know about it when in fact you know nothing about it. Swedish snus is regulated, every ingredient in snus is food grade and listed, and there have been numerous tests done over a 20 year period which have proven SNUS to be non harmful, and non cancerous causing. They do not even label SNUS as dangerous in Sweden because its been proven otherwise. 200,000 snusers tested and followed throughout a 20 year census was done, and not one case of cancer. There are even studies done now in the US that have revealed snus to be non harmful. No need to respond. I had not planned on returning to this thread to even respond, but when I see someone pretending to be knowledgeable on a subject they no nothing about and are only talking out of their nether regions about, well, I gotta correct that person so they do not give out bad advice to the community. So, please stop babbling and giving out completely unfounded advice, and maybe take some time to educate yourself and learn before you start typing. This way I can stop having to correct you so you don't steer the community in the wrong direction.

You are wrong about the e-cigs, and even more wrong about snus. You really need to stop lecturing and begin educating. Then maybe your words will mean something down the line.

OP, I am sorry the potency is not there yet. I hope you achieve what you are going for. It would beinteresting to smoke an e-cig for MJ purposes.

11. #52 BadKittySmiles, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Snus, even of the cleaner famed Swedish variety, is still pulverized tobacco plant, containing more chemicals than pure nicotine. Were you not aware it was tobacco? And that they do label it with health warnings that state 'Can effect your health negatively'?

It still causes cancer, but it obviously causes LESS cancer than smoking the same plant matter, and the cancers it causes, are more located in the organs that process toxins you consume such as your pancreas and kidneys, rather than your lungs, very simply due to the different method of introduction to your body: ie. you don't inhale it. You're making this more into your personal justification for Snus against e-cigs, simply because you prefer tobacco, over nicotine in general. Just because Snus delivers nicotine, doesn't mean e-cigs don't, and that's been your main argument.

So my guess, is still exactly this: your addiction stems from TOBACCO. Not nicotine. Otherwise, you'd get what you needed from pure nicotine, minus the tobacco, which you keep insisting you can't, making it quite self explanatory at this point. At this point I'm almost beginning to doubt a physical addition and suspect a more psychological one, due to the extent you're taking this. You're becoming more and more inflamed, for no reason at all, other than your frustration with your personal addiction.

But it has been fun how you argue your one, teeny, tiny opinion, against the THOUSANDS of others who do effectively receive nicotine from e-cigs, and test POSITIVE FOR IT USING ONE OF THESE. Nicotine testing | Cotinine test | Drug test nicotine . When people over-dose from nicotine, even using e-cigs, they can even test for specific levels.
    If anyone needs 'educating', it's you, my friend.

It's painfully easy to determine and prove that e-cigs, absolutely, and without a shadow of a doubt, deliver nicotine. It only costs 3 dollars to prove if it's present or not, and for a few more dollars, you know how much you're getting... don't you think by now, with these so readily available, that someone would have cried foul? People test themselves for fun when using e-cigs, and to see how their levels are doing.

Again, this is why e-liquid is ILLEGAL in Australia, while the e-cigs themselves, are not; it's due to the effectiveness of the nicotine delivery system.

This is also why they keep the doses so low, in countries where they remain legal, because people can hurt themselves if they deliver too much, too fast. Additionally, if they all came out at the same time, or if we knew back then, what we know now about older more traditional tobacco products, snus included, they would all be even more highly regulated than they are now. Sucking on something saturated with nicotine, that 'unlike chew, you don't have to spit', is OBVIOUSLY going to pump it into your system faster. At that rate, you may as well be dripping your little bottles of e-liquid under your tongue or rubbing them on your gums. Like any drug, there are harder and softer ways of using it, and if you abuse your delivery system, you won't be able to get by with the small quantities normal people can.

Once again, I can't sit by watching you give false or misleading information to people, basically lying, saying e-cigs don't deliver nicotine, when anyone who has a five dollar bill and can buy a test strip can tell you differently.

Here's a link to someone who used e-cigs to quit smoking analogs, who didn't have a regular smoke for a few years, who went to a lab and had blood work done.. I know that I sound negative folks, it's unlike me and I'm sorry for that, but I honestly can't wait for him to come in here, and edit his posts, and reply "uh, well, I never said it didn't deliver ANY nicotine..."

Blood test lab results for nicotine levels!!!

12. What's wrong with the Joy-E T-Rex or 510's? I have a T-Rex and despite the fact that it's named after a dinosaur, the thing hit's well, the only plastic is the cart, and the a charged battery last for about 3 days of regular use. Is there a better brand out there? Please let me know exactly why the Joy-E's have a bad rap and what is better about the non-knock off brands of e-cig.

Just curious, thanks.:)

13. This thread brings back fun memories. :)

The main problem with the Joye brand or their 510, is not the product itself. They produce decent equipment, when you get your hands on a product that is authentic.

The problem, is that they are so commonly (and easily) ripped off, by less-than-reputable manufacturers, who use carcinogenic/mutagenic materials. These knock-offs flood the market, labeled as the popular name brands... the more popular the name, the bigger the target they are, in the eyes of these unscrupulous merchants.

When you want to buy any e-cig, regardless of the brand or model you choose, do your research and be certain that you buy from a vendor that is widely known to carry authentic merchandise. If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. There are tons of little e-cig shops popping up, and going down, every day, switching names etc.... sometimes small mall vendors also buy fakes, where they are so cheap.

Visit the one of the e-cig specific forums, for the best, and most current and up to date 'help', with picking a reputable vendor. :)