Handcheck

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 9, 2015.

1. @Markc05
    The local vape shop where I'm spending the week had the fuchai 213 watt for a good price so I picked it up..
    Mated to the mutation V3 RDA single coil I'm getting a good hit at 20-25 watts depending on how flooded the well is.. Not as good a flavor as the aspire K1 is with a fresh atomizer but the hit is much bigger and knocks me back like I need.. I'll work on the flavor next as the wick went black as coal already and the local shop was out of cotton.. My home infused juice still carries enough kief debris to darken fast and foul the works but that is why I went to the open coil RDA in the first place.. Damn I'm shit faced..
    Little mother will knock the crap out of me now.. 3 medium hits and I trip around the room all fucked up.. This will NOT make the wife a happy camper LOL..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Try stainless coils. Even basic stuff will give some ridiculous flavor. A 24g ss316l at 7-8 wraps x2 coils. Also you may want to try rayon, I've noticed it can do better with some of the nasty juices. Like vape pockee, normal cotton in my roughneck it will blacken in an evening. Rayon would last a day or 2 no problem. That juice is almost excessively sweet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Markc05
    With the temp control function of this mod I'll be buying a second RDA and have it done in dual SS or TI to see what all the hype is about LOL
    Rinsed the RDA in hot water and refilled with a different flavor.. The wick rinsed from black to light brown and after a few sizzles the new flavor is very apparent.. Not to bad I have to say.. This one I did up from straight unflavored VG and it takes a bit more power to get a reaction and even more to pull a good cloud but it stays cooler in the throat.. Just the flavor the kief brought to things and it's a subtle almost a cinnamon taste..
    Not as potent so the PG is needed for a better transfer of the cannabinoids at least the fast and dirty way I'm doing it so far..
    The initial E juice I've been infusing has PG listed first so it's better then half PG and has way more punch then the later juices that were more VG and the pure VG batch I did..
    Got to order up some PG online ASAP
    BNW

4. Avoid nickel and ti. Too many things could go wrong. Ss can go into power or tc. I don't really tc unless it's on my hohmwrecker or dna.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I haven't posted here in a dog's age, so...here's my Smok G320 topped with the TFV12...the juice is a very nice strawberry/raspberry frozen yogourt flavour...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hiiii..good evening all..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi dude!

J

8. How do u like the Smok mod?

J

9. So far so good. It's nice and solid feeling...no rattles anywhere...fires quickly and easily...feels good in my hand but I have big hands...I love the battery door on it...

It seems to be a bit light on power, as my RX 2/3 feels more powerful at the same indicated wattage, but I can live with that...I don't believe that 320 watts thing though...maybe high 200s. Not a big deal for me, as even though I have builds I can hit that high, those wattages are not really something I use. Lasts a good long time at 150W in 3 battery mode though.

I like that I don't have to change anything to go from 3 to 2 batteries, unlike the RX 2/3...handy for me at work, as all my spare batteries are pairs, not triples...

Paint quality blows though...badly...it chips if you just look at it. Doesn't bother me too much though as it's just cosmetic...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very nice:thumbsup:

11. Hello dude what's up?:)

12. Just got the Eleaf Istick QC 200w with the Melo 300 tank.

I've had it for two days and I'm loving it so far. Great flavor.

Will post a pick once I can get a decent one.

13. [​IMG]

Won this on a giveaway at efuntop through ELR
    Not a bad little unit. good flavor and it will double as a roll of coins if I need to slug somebody in the face. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. Second RX45, like the low height even with tall tanks, doesn't like anything bigger than 22mm, vent holes also an issue with the raised collar area. But I love me some squeeze squeeze trigger and custom logo, haha.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oh my God this! So much frustration from a combination of devices, firmwares with supposed support and unreliable performance with titanium and nickle...

16. [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Just got a smok alien 220 after my kanger subox fire button started to go (2 years).

Put on atmos studio rig 510 box mod enail.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. I finally ordered a replacement for my Kanger today to get back in to vaping. Ended up going with a Smoant Battlestar 200w tc and a Smok baby beast tank. So many options these days and so many reviews, I hope they work out well.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I have a Smoant Charon TC 218, and I love it. It's replaced my RX 2/3 as one of my two daily drivers, the other being a Smok G320. Hopefully you'll have the same experience with your Battlestar. :)

20. I received it yesterday and first impressions are positive. The shape makes it comfortable to hold. Button action for the fire button and adjustments feels crisp and I've yet to experience any delays in response. The battery door seems solid and secure. There is no movement or wiggle found in some magnetic door designs.

I'm still "feeling out" the tank and finding the best voltage and airflow. At the moment I'm just using the .4 ohm dual coil that came installed. It also came with a .15 ohm octo coil but I'm waiting until I switch juice or kill the coil before trying it out. I will probably order some of the other coil configurations as well eventually. I considered the rba setup, but don't really want to get in to building my own coils right now.

Over all, I'm pleased so far. I like it much better than the Kanger mods I have owned in the past.
    IMG_20170805_192744.jpg

• Like Like x 2