Halo Games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Yes, though to be honest it's been a long time since I've played them. I played the shit out of halo 3 though. I used to play that mission where you start off with a sniper rifle and have to clear out an area, and I'd kill everyone except the hunters, then fight the hunters with nothing more than plasma pistols.

I also remember the snowy mission where you fight two scarabs at once. I used to destroy the first scarab so fast it would send me flying across the map haha.

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Haha Yea That Level is Lit! Do You Like to Use The Gravity Hammer from The Brutes at All? It Kinda Satisfying to Smash Your Enemies With it IMO lmao! I Also Like There Vehicles an Guns Too.Well The Chopper an The Mauler Specifically.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. So satisfying lol. I LOVED the choppers. And the mauler, that's the one handed shotgun, right? That thing was a beast.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yup Yup it is The One Handed Shot Gun Plus You Can Tings With The Blade on it too. Lol What Do You Think About The Energy Sword?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. The energy sword was pretty good too. I always enjoyed the sword vs hammer battles.

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Yea Those Are Cool/Fun. Lol or If You Get The Active Camouflage an Get a Gravity Hammer or Energy Sword an Just Be Stealthy Killing Lol.

~Toni~

7. I been playing Master Chief Collection on Steam. Lots of great stoner memories from Halo 3 online at a friends. I mainly play the classic halo maps online.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. In fact, for people who have a lot of free time, it would be great to find such exciting games

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I Playin Thru Halo 1 With My Hubs ATM But We Only On The 4th Level Silent Cartographer

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1